Print

Author Topic: If you could kill a character from the...  (Read 21081 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2003, 12:24:32 AM »
1. I spell a lot of things wrong at 12:00AM. Lay off that. I even misspelled "take". So there.
2. Ok. 1 good game. About 10 annoying ones. Which side do you think I'd take there?
I personally like this topic. Ah well. (Read my signature!!!!!!) And then why did you answer it if it is so idiotic?
And do you really take people seriously when they can't spell "take" correctly? Or are making posts like this?

And well off-topic, but I have listened to the same song for 3 hours in a row straight every day for the last 3 days and am not yet sick of it. (Malaguena, if you are interested.) I hope this tells you something about me. My mom even woke up and said:

"Steve, you need to play something different. Isn't that a bit compulsive?"

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2003, 06:50:35 PM »
That Cloud...those chickens...all from SML!!!!!!!! Kill Them!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!7...those things you cant kill....only with that "cannonball throw attack".(you threw cannonballs before fireballs when you got fire flower)

Do you know when we die,we''''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2003, 06:50:38 PM »
That Cloud...those chickens...all from SML!!!!!!!! Kill Them!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!&...those things you cant kill....only with that "cannonball throw attack".(you threw cannonballs before fireballs when you got fire flower)

Do you know when we die,we''''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2003, 07:20:39 PM »
What's with this topic?? If you killed Princess Peach, Toad, and Daisy, Mario has no one to save. Mario would be out of a occupation, and Bowser takes over The Mushroom Kingdom, and rule it forever. Nintendo could never make another Mario adventure game if you killed those characters. Oh and Ultra Luigi, The Princess does more stuff than being kidnapped in case you haven't realized that in the past 10 YEARS!!

Yes! Mario is the Party Star!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2003, 08:40:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure Ultra Luigi can't hear you............he posted about 2 years ago.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2003, 11:32:51 PM »
Like I said, this is an idiotic topic.
Steve, you ALWAYS spell Frogfucius wrong.
Also, Peach doesn't even TALK in all but 5 games. (I think. There may be more, but I think there's 5. And that means dialogue, not just speech samples.) How would you even know what she was saying?
Oh, and there are some songs you just CAN'T get tired of...

Oh yeah, Pink King Boo, SML didn't come out before SMB. They just changed it to a superball instead of a fireball for thatgame, probably because they couldn't program a fireball properly.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/12/2003 9:40:05 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2003, 02:32:08 PM »
If you people hate Mario characters that much, then why don't you keep that to yourselves.

Yes! Mario is the Party Star!!
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2003, 08:54:30 PM »
Ehem... The character who must die is *spark* Err WaLuiGi. Who cam up with that name!? it's illogical! Wario was meant to be a play-on word for war+mario, did someone stare at the screen too long or what? Uh, you can go and exterminate one or two of the toads, but you can never kill them all...

ViSiT gLiTcH_wOrLd:
http://glitch_master.tripod.com/
EnTeR mY WoRLd... AnD BeHoLd ThE iNsAniTy
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2003, 08:57:20 PM »
I usually spell "decision" wrong too, and "wrong". Don't forget "more". It's a learned trait.

I thought this was a funny topic. You know, as a "joke"? Ok, maybe killing off people isn't funny. Right.

Ok, I was a total idiot for reviving this. The Yoshi color test more than makes up for it.

...Shut upâ„¢.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2003, 10:48:18 AM »
MARIO SHOULD DIE!
Wait... Something´s wrong... Hmmm...

Sign starts here
Sign ends here
Sign starts here
Sign ends here

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2003, 03:05:26 PM »
I think Waruigi should definetly go.
Oh and Toad is a boy!
I love mushroom people.

Toad is da best!
Toad is da best!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2003, 10:23:47 PM »
Who's Waruigi?

...Anyway, all the female Toads have hair.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 1/14/2003 8:27:41 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2003, 07:03:13 PM »
If I HAD to kill someone.. it would have to be...the shadow mario from sms. I think bowser has far too many kids that only appear in one or two games. By the way, I never did figure out the deal with him and peach. I somehow highly doubt that she's really his mother.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2003, 08:20:18 PM »
I would kill Baby Mario.  I'd kill him good.  with a rock.  Or something.

I could do without Daisy too.  Everyone else, is perfectly fine.  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2003, 08:24:03 PM »
Waruigi is Waluigi in Japan.

Print