Print

Author Topic: Nintendo's Retirement Days  (Read 11419 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2003, 12:37:32 PM »
Then a dorky Treky came and started explaining why we need Star Trek characters on this website. So Mario shoved prunes down his throat.

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2003, 12:40:29 AM »
Dude. It's "Trekker," not "Trekkie" or "Treky." And I took the prunes out of my throat and ate them properly.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2003, 10:59:22 PM »
I can top you all.  I am a "trekster," which I define to mean someone who has seen one or two of the Star Trek movies and is more or less indifferent about the series, and is annoyed by self-proclaimed "trekies" and "trekers" who are so obsessed with the series that they obsess over their own states of obsession.

Mario was so annoyed by the Star Trek characters that he needed to eat some prunes to get the bad taste out of his mouth.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2003, 11:16:03 PM »
Hey! There's nothing wrong with Star Trek! (At least Voyager and Enterprise, which are the two I'm interested in.) Lol, my family portrayed ourselves as Voyager characters--our alteregos, in a sense--to who best fit our personalities.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/21/2003 10:18:59 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2003, 08:25:40 PM »
O.K. let's get back to the story.

Bowser was trying with great difficulty to come up with a plan to destroy the world withprunes.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2003, 08:01:36 PM »
Then he had to go take a dump.  While on the john, he sang beans beans the magical fruit.
Then someone threw a prune at his face.

Long live the Mario Brothers!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2003, 02:50:51 PM »
This triggered an idea in Bowser's empty head. He could implant mind control devises in the prunes that were going to be sold at Prune Day.

...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2003, 10:38:35 PM »
Someone without a name wondered how the prunes Bowser ever figured that out.
That was a joke.

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2003, 05:57:45 PM »
Bowser said to the name less person, "My friend was watching TV and something similar was on Time Squad. But that was peanuts, and these are prunes, which makes it my idea!"

...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2003, 12:33:22 AM »
The nameless person wondered where in prunes' name Bowser ever got a friend.
That was a joke.

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2003, 07:29:29 PM »
Bowser said, "I can read your thoughts, you know! I sent away for my friend. All I needed was 2 proofs of purchase from Harry's Hairy Prunes and $5 for shipping and handling.

...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2003, 09:56:20 PM »
Then Harry Kim sent a message back in time to the person with no name, regarding the best ways found in the 24th century to cook prunes.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 5/20/2003 8:59:05 PM
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2003, 10:04:11 PM »
But Tuvok said it was illogical, so Harry threw a prune at him.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2003, 10:06:02 PM »
Here, the message ended abruptly. The nameless fellow quickly began cooking Neelix's recipe for Talaxian Prune Soup.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2003, 10:14:01 PM »
Mindy from Animanics entered the kitchen, seeing the nameless guy cooking his prunes.
"Whatcha doin'?"
"Making Prune Soup."
"Why?"
"'Cuz I wanna."
"Why?"
"'Cuz I have BM trouble."
"Why?"
"'Cuz I'm not as young anymore?"
"Why?"
"Is that all you can say?"
"Why"
*Fury rising* "Grrr... Well, if my name isn't...

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Print