Print

Author Topic: Put the Mario Show Back On!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6884 times)

« on: July 25, 2000, 03:21:15 PM »
  I used to watch the Mario show all the time. Then they took it off. I got mad.
     I say that we should all e-mail or write to Fox Family channel telling them to put the Mario shows back on!!!!! If you are with me, reply and e-mail Fox Family.If we get enough people to do it, we can probably get them to put it back on!!!!

Mario 4 eva!

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2000, 05:04:00 PM »
I used to watch the Mario shows too, Mario. I think your idea is good, but maybe they an't because people can't draw Mario and Luigi like they used too..or something. But I still think it's a good idea.

<(=^_^=)> ~~Kirby

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2000, 05:57:45 PM »
I agree. I only saw one episode but I don't remember it that good, so I'd like to see other episodes.

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2000, 05:11:47 PM »
Personally, from seeing the show when iw as kid and now, it stinks compared to Beast Machines (CGI BABY!) and maybe a few Japanese Animes.

If they do a new one, maybe with Dolphin Mario, they should make it 3d like Beast Machines. THEN you'd have a show. Get good writers (Maybe Fan Fic writers) to do the stories and high computer machines, there'd you have it!

Ahhh... but who knows... tillt hen, I have Mama Luigi and Gopher Bash on tape... =P

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2000, 09:18:58 AM »
 What do you guys think if we just get them to run the old shows again.
    when are you guys going to write to Fox Family?

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2000, 09:31:11 AM »
I have great news for all of you!!!Super mario bros.3 and Super Mario world is still on the air on the pax channel at 6:00 A.M.

Better have your alarm clocks ready! :)

Toad

Edited by - Toadster on 8/7/00 8:37:01 AM
Toad

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2000, 05:51:50 PM »
VelvetDark - You have Gopher Bash on tape? that was my favorite episode! Did you record this or is it on a video you can buy at a store?

Toadster - What's the pax channel?

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2000, 06:45:40 PM »
Ok forget the "What's the PAX channel" question. I've a different one.

Toadster, what time zone do you live in?

I'm in the Eastern time zone and the TV listings say Paid Programming on PAX (or WPPX) at 6:00 AM.

-----------------------------

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2000, 06:56:07 PM »
actually dark I don't think they should make a new mario show just show reruns of the old ones. plus fan fic writers probally won't be a good idea sence many fanfic writers of mario usually add needless swears and violence. Not that I complain about those, it's just not realy mario with those things

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2000, 04:41:19 PM »
 I am Also in the Eastern time zone (NY). I look through the TV listings just to find out if the Mario show is on. It Is Never On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I suggest that we all e-mail Fox Family telling them to put it on. I am sure that if enough people do this, they will definetley put it back on!!!!!! Tell everyone you know to e-mail Fox Family, telling them to put the Super Mario Show back on!!!!!

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2000, 09:54:58 PM »
The "Super Mario Bros. Super Show" is my favorite cartoon show. The Lou Albano and Danny Wells did a great job. They actually looked like the Mario Bros.(Unlike the movie...) That show was the BEST, and you all know it.

Mario type person

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2000, 09:41:44 AM »
I agree with Mario Type Person. I also agree that they should show old reruns because I've only seen like, 20 episodes of SMB3 and, SMBSS. P.S.: If anyone wants to know the lyrics to the SMBSS song, just post that you want the lyrics and I'll reply with them.That song rules!!
Vipers Attack!

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2000, 08:02:50 AM »
ARe we going to e-mail Fox Family or what!? That is why I put this topic up. If we all e-mail Fox Family, I am sure that they will put it back on!!!!!

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2000, 03:31:48 PM »
Do it. Find out their email at www.foxfamily.com

-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

Y!M: Cameron_Tidd_1998
AIM: ctidd1
MSNM: Luigi_Link@hotmail.com
-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2000, 03:33:44 PM »
Er, find out at www.foxfamilychannel.com

-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

-Sincerely,
Luigi_Link

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2000, 03:36:52 PM »
If you know what the PAX channel is at the bottom of your t.v. screen it should say PAX in red,white,and blue.My PAX channel is 5.

Toad
Toad

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2000, 05:40:01 PM »
Does anyone know if the PAX channel is available to DSS subscribers?
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2000, 04:34:17 PM »
Whoa- I found the PAX channel, but the listings show 'Paid Programming' like someone else said.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2000, 05:03:05 PM »
Yeah, Channel 4 (terrestrial UK) showed it a couple of years ago at 6:00am and I set my alarm every week and taped it. Yahoo!
Still got them as well ^_^

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Ralph Wiggum "I bent my wookie!"
Wolverine "This is... a big round room!"
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2000, 09:49:27 AM »
As far as the PAX channel is concerned, we have one near where we live called WPXT 26 out of Hartford, CT. It does not show Mario at 6am here either. As far as them putting the Mario show back on the air, it was owned by DIC and Nintendo, not the Fox Family Channel so they might not be able to get it back on.

"Oogtar sorry, Oogtar be plant food, Help Oogtar quick"
WTMK Super Fan

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2001, 11:09:51 PM »
I just noticed this thread and I wanted to know what came of it.
THis is why I have name a new post going on a year later to find out if anything has been done, and if so - when and what.

Please respond, anyone.

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2001, 03:13:52 AM »
OK, so it was exactly one year later, but does anyone have an answer? Anyone at all?

~Just another pisanno.
 ~Just another pisanno.

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2001, 06:55:21 PM »
I too wish the Bros. would come back to televion but it must be just a vision and nothing more. I grew up hooked on the Bros. Below I have gathered some info on two TV stations that use to carry the Bros. Feel free to use it as you wish.

USA
E-Mail: series@usanetwork.com
(E-Mail to E-Mail about TV series)

Family Channel (Fox Family Channel)
Snail Mail Address:

Fox Family Channel
10960 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
1-877-98-FAMILY

There should be a SOB (Save Our Bros.)

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"
"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"