Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros.3 for the 64?  (Read 2542 times)

« on: August 16, 2000, 03:45:25 PM »
There should be a Super Mario bros.game for the 64 not only Super Mario Bros.3 but all of the classics.I know all of you Mario and Luigi fans would love a Mario game for the 64!

Toad
Toad

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2000, 04:59:44 PM »
It's possible... they'd have to include nearly every Mario game ever made to come close to maxing out space limitations on the 64 cart, though.  I have an idea- how 'bout they make a brand spankin' new game in the style of SMW and release it for the 64 with all the older games thrown in for good measure!
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2000, 08:40:34 PM »
I think maybe they could join up all the classics to make a sort of story. Example...

"Yoshi's Island"(Because that shows when Mario was a baby so I think that would come first.)
"Super Mario Bros."
"Super Mario Bros. 2"(American version)
"Super Mario Bros. 3"
"Super Mario World"

In that order and call it "The Mario Story".
If you think it's stupid don't bother telling me, because I actually think it's pretty stupid too but it's just an idea that I thought of when I read that.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2000, 02:08:35 AM »
Well, if they were going to release a classic game cart, I think they should treat it like Game & Watch Gallery, with a Classic version and a Modern version with longer, harder levels and better graphics. God forbid if I want to buy ANOTHER copy of SMB... I'd have one for every system then. >_<

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2000, 04:40:43 PM »
Even Virtual Boy?  Sorry.

"Trial by stone!"
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print