Print

Author Topic: Another Mario reference  (Read 3121 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: May 10, 2003, 07:42:06 PM »
There are a two plumbers in the Fighting Fantasy 55, "Deathmoor" game book, named Oiram and Igiul.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 08:51:15 PM »
Heheh... my name is Arihppas
Yours is Nosigiul

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2003, 08:52:56 PM »
and racecar is ...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2003, 08:54:11 PM »
I flicked the TV on on Saturday & the powerpuff girls were on(THIS ISNT A MARIO REFERENCE,ITS A ZELDA REFERENCE)The Mayor was playing OoT in his office,he lost 5 lives,then he killed his fairy(Navi)by accident.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 08:57:30 PM »
I saw a commercial the other day.  I think it was for Delphi (sic?).  Two kids were playing with colored N64 controllers in the back of an SUV or van.  I couldn't tell what game was on the ceiling drop down lcd screen.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2003, 09:02:34 PM »
Man, what is with RPGs and spelling your name backwards as an alias, anyways? I mean, I'd use something more original for a name... Like "Demonic E" or "Da w00tmasta". I'll explain both later.

That, and Evets looks really, really incomplete. Demonic E sounds so much cooler.

And how bad CAN you rip off these things, anyways? Can't they get sued for that or something?

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2003, 09:11:04 PM »
Oh yeah, the kids on Malcolm in the Middle have an N64. I've noticed the controllers in several episodes.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2003, 10:31:02 PM »
I don't think you can get sued. It's like sampling a song. Sorta.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2003, 01:57:50 PM »
I hate double-posts there so stupis, no really there IQ is only 3.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 5/16/2003 12:59:50 PM

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2003, 01:58:08 PM »
Here's a reference

I was overmy aunts house the other day. My two little cousins were watching Baby Looney Toons. I happened to glance at the TV because I heard the Mario Bros. coin sound and I saw a video game with 2 guys in overalls (one all red, the other all green digging holes).

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2003, 01:42:01 PM »
I just realized, what's the point of these "references" ? I mean, does the chair fan site have everytime someone uses a chair on TV? No. You know why? Because a chair is just an object, an object used on the show because it is a prop. Just as a Mario game or a Nintendo system would be.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #2

"I`d attack you right now, but neither of us are wearing pants."

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2003, 02:23:27 PM »
http://www.angelfire.com/country/rockingchair/

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2003, 07:44:13 PM »
Well yeah, but the deliberate references are interesting to some people.

Edited by - Chupperson WEIRD on 5/17/2003 6:44:39 PM
That was a joke.

Print