Print

Author Topic: R.I.P Axem green  (Read 1778 times)

« on: June 13, 2003, 04:47:16 PM »
First of all im not axem green im his dear friend. I am sad to say that a few days ago he was killed he was 18. I dont know if any of you remember him but He did go here. I remember him giving me his password for this one topic he wanted me to write for him, so I decided to just post this.

R.I.P Tony hinman 1985-2003
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 07:46:41 PM »
I'm sorry for your great loss, If I knew him I would grieve, but alas I am new, but why did you post 3 of the same topic?  But whatever, once again, I am sorry for the loss of your friend, You don't have to answer it if you don't want to but how was he killed or how did he die?
If you have done right, it will be as if you have done nothing at all-God on Futurama

The meatball of war has fallen out of our plates rolled off the table and fell into our good white trousers! Beep, Boo, Beep, Boo-Mario on Futurama

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 11:17:37 PM »
That is undoubtedly the sadest thing I have ever read. Even if I hadn't heard of him it would be sad. He participated in a topic I made called "battle of armies". I've never actually (kinda) known someone who is dead. It's actually scary. I'm really sorry.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2003, 04:56:38 AM »
The topic overposted accidently. but Ill have to just go on without him he was a nice guy. but thanks for just commenting you guys
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Print