Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3?  (Read 5823 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2004, 08:48:46 PM »
"Deezer, MEGAߥTE, and hopefully me."

Nah, Megabyte will most likely hide from everyone and especially Daivd, like last time. Oh, MB, I had a dream that you lived next door to me and I came over to see how you were doing. HAHAHAHHAHAA.....

As said above, you must be 18 or older to get in. It is for the public, not just gaming people. The only thing you have to have you get in is an age of 18.

TMK can or cannot be an "offical media site." It's like a fleamarket, if you will. If you want to set up a little booth for something, you are welcome to. If you don't, you just don't. Or maybe some of the admins/mods will just meet and go around the place like last time. It was also called "TMK at E3."

What I'm trying to say is that they mean by "TMK at E3," Luigison, is that someone from TMK simply showed up to check things out. (My Gosh; I'm almost typo-ed the words in bold and put "... someone from TMK simply showed up to check thongs out. ~T-Man)

Hopefully, we'll get more people there next time!

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?

Formerly quite reasonable.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2004, 08:52:13 PM »
Actually I don't think I'm going this year unfortunately because my last day of exams coincides with the first day of E3, not to mention the whole east coast-west coast problem... Additionally, I don't think we've even heard if GameSpy is offering tickets this year yet...

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2004, 12:50:03 AM »
MEGAߥTE hid from David last time?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2004, 02:24:48 PM »
I'm-a hopefully going to E3 this year.
That is, as soon as I can get all the plans together...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2004, 07:50:48 PM »
I only live a couple of hours away, but don't have a ticket.  So, I won't get to hide from David at E3 this year.  Bummer.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2004, 08:05:15 PM »
alot more popular than ours Erik...

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2004, 08:33:17 PM »
If I were invited I would take lots of pictures and bring back as much as I could for TMK.  But, alas I still don't have a ticket.  Wink, Wink.

Everything above was importunate. Please ignore everything I have just said.  (Notice: This signature was stolen and slightly changed to protect the guilty.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2004, 08:34:25 PM »
See, there's a good reason to hide from David:

[2004.04.24 23:00:56] David Dayton: LD and Deezer cancelled on e3. This destroys my attempts. I am disgruntled. Such is life. Hehehe.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2004, 09:26:41 PM »
"Cancelled?", Luigison questioned.
"Cancelled", someone repled.
"CANCELLED!", Luigison exclamed.
"CANCELLED", came a definite reply.

"CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!", Luigison shouted at the top of his voice.

"Why?", Luigison hoarsely asked.

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2004, 09:29:10 PM »
I can't turn 18 until 2007. I am 15 now, and won't be able to actually get a license to drive on the insane roads until 17. (The minimum age to have a license is 17, and the permit is 16 here, unlike 16/15 on the East Coast.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2004, 01:33:22 PM »
Kweh, kweh!
'Tis this week!  But a couple o' days away!
Kweh!  I can hardly wait!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2004, 06:18:03 PM »
What, you goin' or something? I'll be in California from the 14th to the 16th, but there'll be no e3 for me. And, most sadly of all, no game music concert, either. *Sobs*

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2004, 07:00:42 PM »
Going I am.
Kweh!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2004, 07:01:15 PM »
David will be in his hotel room tomorrow.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2004, 07:15:35 PM »
G4TechTV Live E3 coverage:
TechTV: May 13 - May 14 5PM & May 12 - May 14 10PM ET
G4: May 12 - May 13 11PM ET

Print