Print

Author Topic: Crazy Newbies Must Stop  (Read 20157 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2003, 09:38:33 PM »
But that is by your judgement of who's a zombie and who's not.    Actually, in Egypt, they thought that people thought with their heart instead of their brain, so if you're mindless, you can think, except that without a brain you'd be dead, but that's why you have to be a zombie.  It's a good thing I know who you are, or else I might become confused.

The End.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2003, 09:40:11 PM »
He */almost/* made an entire post without messing up!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2003, 01:11:29 AM »
'Bout time someone tarnished your name, Black Mage. You've been a jerk for way too long to not get mocked by someone.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 11/26/2003 11:22:11 PM
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2003, 03:00:23 AM »
Black Mage? A jerk? I THINK NOT. He has never treated anyone bad... EVER, nor will he ever in the future. I can't believe you said that about good ol' Black Mage. "Blackmage" is the impostor here you should blame. Ridiculous!

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2003, 10:38:07 AM »
Isn't the good Black Mage "BlackMage" with no space?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2003, 06:10:56 PM »
That jerk Black Mage insults me when I post, not knowing that I don't like every single one of my posts to be 3 paragraphs long. I like "Blackmage" better than Black Mage.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 11/27/2003 4:18:29 PM
Deezer was here.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2003, 06:29:27 PM »
BlackMage has NEVER insulted anyone in anyone's posts. You MUST be getting that "Blackmage" character and the real Black Mage mixed up. I am serious; BM has never done that. I've never seen it from him. He simply debates about things. I see NO problem with him.

TEM: He use Black Mage here with the space, but since the chatroom names won't allow spaces or special charatcers, he has to use BlackMage.

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2003, 06:32:35 PM »
No, there has been many fights between me and him in the Fungi Forums BEFORE you or "Blackmage" joined. Believe me, boy, I've been here longer than you.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 11/27/2003 4:38:02 PM
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2003, 07:54:59 PM »
That's just Black Mage's way of posting.  He debates with really critical views.  You just need to learn that he doesn't mean it in a bad way.

The End.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2003, 08:05:01 PM »
Well, what I was saying was that I have never saw any problems with him since I joined or even a little before. Like Markio and I said, he just likes friendly debate, serious at times when he needs to be. But none of it is meant to be bad or taken the wrong way.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2003, 11:47:43 PM »
Mooneye is another one of those lame newbies who thinks they know everything, and that they can come onto a Forum and just be the almighty of it. Oh, and I couldn't care less that you've been here before. You're a re-newbie now.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2003, 12:02:10 AM »
Mooneye, this isn't a bedroom. You kinda got it mixed up a bit.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2003, 09:46:58 AM »
I DON'T want to know what you mean by a bedroom.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2003, 06:55:21 PM »
A room with a bed in it, in the simplest form I can make it, Markio. I was making fun of MoonEye. Now MoonEye is complaining about freedom of speech and that he can post as many threads as he wants. I'd like to go over to his house and slap him with the trout right about now...

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2004, 05:23:18 PM »
Crazy newbies...sounds like my brother. If he was on this message board, it would already have fallen apart. That's how bad he is. Good thing he doesn't know the URL...

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Print