Print

Author Topic: Congrats, Chupperson Weirdo!  (Read 2671 times)

« on: July 12, 2003, 11:07:41 PM »
I see you became a staffer.  Whoooo!  Whoooo!  Whoooo-hoooo!  *noisemakers ensue*  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 02:52:10 PM »
That's cool! CW so lucky.......well, if I knew HTML, I could've applied, but, oh well.
Good job CW!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 02:59:33 PM »
I had the first chance to apply (being online at the time Deezer posted the application), but decided to decline since I wanted to stick with Gamers' Haven, having the option of more variety. (Go figure; I'm in charge of fan art and fanfics like CW now is. Although I like being in charge overall of images plus getting to run other stuff. :)  )

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 05:10:11 PM »
Isn't MamaMiaMario and jon the same person because that's jon's name in MSN messenger. My one is marioguy.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 05:56:51 PM »
I don't think they're the same person. Mamamia Mario's been here longer than me, I think.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 07:55:34 PM »
Congratulations! I'm glad you're in charge of art because I would like to ask a favor.
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
remove my picture from the page. that thing is embarassing and the thought that someone would see it gags me.
thank you.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 08:02:55 PM »
Quote sadib100: "Isn't MamaMiaMario and jon the same person because that's jon's name in MSN messenger. My one is marioguy."

jon is a thieving *******.  I've had this name for over two years now.  If I wanted an alternate personality, I wouldn't make it annoying idiot.

Nintendoes everything Sony don''t!  Like making a purple cube video game system!  
200 characters and nothing to say.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 09:11:58 PM »
Thank you, everyone.
Yes, Screech, if you want me to, I shall remove it on my next update, which will probably be after I mess with the fan fiction sections.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 09:20:03 AM »
Thank you so much!
Again, congratulations.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2003, 12:08:29 PM »
HOW DID YOU GET ON THE TMK STAFF?? Oh well, that means you have FTP access to TMK, right? Ssssssshhhhh, don't tell anyone, just quietly sneak my game onto the computer games page!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 12:29:03 PM »
"Basically you will be logging in to an e-mail account, collecting files, updating the pages, and sending updates to me (you will not have FTP access to TMK). Fan fiction will have to be proof-read and formatted. "

You're out of luck.

Print