Print

Author Topic: A Cheesey Mario Story.  (Read 5562 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2003, 02:52:54 PM »
Then everybody went to catsle gave me a million nemos and ate alot of cheese. the end. I win.

"Most parents tell thier children to drink milk to be big and strong... for some reason my parents told me to drink pudding"
"Most parents tell thier children to drink milk to be big and strong... for some reason my parents told me to drink pudding"

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2003, 09:43:29 PM »
Then Mario ate some nachos with cheese sause, while Luigi played tennis with Daisy.
-Try to make some sense.

-------------------------------------
Don’t make me tie X-Boxes to your feet, and throw you in the ocean.

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2003, 03:23:58 PM »
When Daisy won, she said, 'Luigi, you played a cheesy game.'
 n/a

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2003, 08:05:20 AM »
Then Wario strolled in with Cheese Wiz hanging out of his noze. He took out a bottle of Kraft Parmasian Cheese and dumped it in his mouth. Luigi looked at the cheesey Wario gorging on the cheese and said, "That is the most disgusting use of cheese I have ever seen!" Daisy replied, "Yeah, let's play a cheesey trick on him!"

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 8/11/2003 7:06:15 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2003, 09:27:31 PM »
So then donkey kong and donkey kong jr. stole wario's and daiy's ceesey cheese.  They took a giant thing of chedder chese, put it on a burger and ate cheesey cheese burger on a picnic.

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2003, 12:58:24 PM »
then cheasy jockse whwt up your nose

The 2 rulels of success:
1. never tell eneyone everything you know.
:D

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2003, 01:03:58 PM »
Then the world got attacked by cheese sandwiches! Then Luigi said "Aw cheese!!"

My brain is working at a rate of 00.4%. :P
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Print