Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 117700 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2003, 08:51:22 PM »
Oh, you bet yur bottom dollar, nintendofreak, that school already is bad enough for me. Down here in Texas, we start school earlier now, so that means next week is our 3rd week of school. Progress reports....oh no, my grades are kind of bad. I've been trying to break in on sleeping, but Ialways feel tired, so that results in me struggling to pay attention, which leads to bad grades, which leads to......

Hahah, I mispelled grades and typed "grenades." Now that I mention that, I wanna throw a grenade at the building with all of my classes.

Sapphira, or Meowrio, or whoever the heck runs the place...

Could you give me a grilled chicken sandwich, with tater tots, and a Dr. Pepper I guess.

Oh man, with all the Root Beers and everything, my bill will be over 100 dollars for sure.

Hey, maybe you could assign me as the head dish washer because I won't be able to pay my bill, I think. To keep restaraunts stalled, keep ordering stuff. Heh heh...

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2003, 08:56:41 PM »
My last order was a Sinic standard order for me.

Anyway, since I didn't eat at all today...
I would like to order a chicken sandwich with no chicken, throw some ketchup, mayo, and mustard on. Hold the mayo; Uuuh, add some tomatoes, lettuce, onion, hold the tamatoes. Give me a Dr. Pepper with only a few ice cubes in it. No, uuuh, 20 ice cubes, uuh, no 13 ice cubes..uuuh, oh darn. What was I doing again?

*Trainman is banned from the restaraunt*

Actually, no, I wouldn't want to be banned.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2003, 10:45:45 PM »
Ok. Here ya' go Trainy! One super sandwhich! Sapphira will bring you it in a few whiles.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2003, 05:44:11 PM »
Here's that..uh..Super Soda you wanted, Jman...

And, umm...here's all that stuff you ordered, Trainman. I'd call it a "Deluxe Feast." lol Umm..yeah, it's all there. @_@

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/29/2003 4:44:49 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2003, 08:20:57 PM »
Uuuh, my order looks like a deformed, oversized, discolored orange, or maybe a skinnned apple.

Cool!

I'm suing! Naw, not really. This resteraunt is cool, and fast. You must beat a world record!

The fastest resteraunt in the world has your order approximately 13 seconds after you order.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2003, 08:57:21 PM »
Wow! 13 seconds?!! That's incredible! And Trainman, the Deluxe Feast was an item from Paper Mario. It was one of the best foods in the game. Why it looks like a pile of mashed potatoes is beyond me, but the moral is, "Don't judge your food by the way it looks." Much the way the moral of some Pokemon episode was "Don't judge a Pokemon by its smell!" referring to Gloom. Glooms are cool. Of course, now I'm gonna be swarmed by people who hate Pokemon telling me Pokemon stinks. (Ha! I made a funny! Get it? Gloom? Pokemon stinks? Haha. Oh well. It wasn't THAT funny I guess.)

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Jman

• Score
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2003, 10:24:09 PM »
I started school on Thursday.  That's why I haven't been on the forum as of late.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »
I wrote a preview of my new fanfic.  It's in the storyboards! Go check it out!

Proud to be an American!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2003, 07:46:10 PM »
I have my fan fic in the Story Boards section! Go check it out! They're the Deezer stories! And I start school this Thursday. It stinks. I hate school!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Jman

• Score
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2003, 08:07:50 PM »
Can you put me in your next story Meowrio?

Proud to be an American!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2003, 11:29:19 PM »
Sure Jman. I'll put you in one of them. In the meantime, I'm hungry. I'll make myself something. *Makes Ramen Noodles*

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2003, 11:32:29 PM »
Order up! One "Ramen for Two!" Sapphira will bring it to you in a moment!

= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2003, 11:32:30 PM »
That would be mine! But wait, this will have to be split in half since it's Ramen for Two. *Divides it up. Devours Ramen Noodles* Here whoever wants the other half of it may have it. Or of coursem someone could always have Ramen for Two with me. He-heh. ;  )

Edited by - Meowrio on 8/31/2003 10:36:10 PM
= = = = = = =

Jman

• Score
« Reply #133 on: September 01, 2003, 08:17:45 AM »
Ohmygosh!  It's the last day of summer!
By the way, I got Weird Al Yankovich's new cd yesterday.  I have my own computer now!  Sadly, it doesn't have an internet connection.

Proud to be an American!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #134 on: September 01, 2003, 09:03:11 AM »
*Shakes head* Such hard lives you two have...
School started for me nearly a MONTH ago. August 11. Now that's just plain CRUEL.

Oh, and since you're a chef, Meowrio, and being that you ate the Top Ramen already, I see no point in serving it. XD

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/1/2003 8:03:33 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print