Print

Author Topic: Videogameism!  (Read 6260 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2003, 09:17:08 AM »
Also, I plainly said don't take this too seroisly, it's a work of fiction, not a work of realism. That's why it's in the story bored, not the Mario Chat. So stop with the statistic chatter, and break loose, let your imagination soar, and have a little fun for ONCE in your life. ;)

May the force be with you! :)

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2003, 11:47:47 AM »
Welllll... Sorrrrrrry!

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2003, 12:26:27 PM »
I am also a christian and don't believe in worshipping Idols, but this is just being silly. It's not real, (well, there ARE nerds who worship "the force" from the star wars movies, but I don't think anyone on the forum is THAT far gone).

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2003, 01:07:43 PM »
I know. I was just being humorous in my strange, ironic way... ;P

Sorry, NeonVader888, I hope I didn't offend you. This is just, um...weird...that's all... x_x

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2003, 01:23:15 PM »
Well, actualy, I do worship the force from Star Wars, God, Nature, Ghost, and part of me is not spiritiual at all. But I verry much do beleave in the force. But this is just for fun. Although I do worship partualy Mantorok, Zelototh, Chaturga, and Ulitoth. (Probably misspled those.) (Mostly Mantorok.) But like I said, this is for fun. Also, please don't God-slap me, I've had enough of that in my life. Lets jsut get off the topic of me, and onto the topic of this story of Videogameism, before I have to write it all...

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2003, 05:32:54 PM »
"I'de go as far as to say that Lizad Man is the only person in this entire gorum that has any creativity, or comen sense, once so ever!"

Hey, I think I like this guy! Do I smell a new sig? XD

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2003, 09:28:11 PM »
What does a new sig smell like?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2003, 03:06:03 AM »
E-Z Bake Brownies!
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2003, 03:22:45 PM »
Yum!
Deezer was here.

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2003, 10:07:43 PM »
Yeah that does sound good.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2003, 10:15:05 PM »
I think whoever created the characters Pac-man and Mr. Game and watch, those men should be considered the gods of videogameism.

Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-man would be like Adam and Eve. Did Mr. Game and watch come before, or after Pac and Ms.Pac?

And thus, this would pave the way for Mario, DK, and all the other characters today.

Bill Gates, the creator of the xbox, would be considered the devil of videogameism.  They could call him billelzebub.
       That is my take on Videogameism. Thank you.

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2003, 10:46:39 AM »
I'm really not too sure, but I think Mr. Game & Watch appeared before Pac-Man. Pac-Man wasn't that early in the video game timeline.

Real Gods of Gaming: The Pong Paddles (and trusty sidekick Ball)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Jman

• Score
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2003, 09:18:30 PM »
Like I said, Bill Gates could be considered the devil of videogameism.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print