Print

Author Topic: 40+ glitches from SMAS and one from SMW  (Read 2181 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: August 20, 2003, 05:50:02 PM »
I have about 40 or more glitches from SMAS that I have tried to send to Deezer but it didn't go through. So I'll be posting them soon. This is all on the SMAS cartridge. I don't know if it would work on seperate games like for the GBA's SMB3 or whatever.

But for now I just found a glitch from SMW on the SNES.
In the first castle you will encounter a P-switch under the fence deal you climb on. Kick the P-switch straight up, hold Y, and quickly jump on the fence and let the P-Switch hit you. It will be stuck on Mario in the front. Since his back is to you, yu can see the P-switch overhang Mario's body. It ewill drop once you let go of Y.

SMAS glitches coming soon!

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 06:03:51 PM »
I found another one just a second after my first post.

If you have Yoshi get hit at the same time you try to eat those volcano, fire spitting looking plant. If you timed it correctly, then Yoshi should have let go of it a few inches of where it was originally. The plant will try to spit fire ut it can't. But the next time it will.

The ingredients for this one are Caped Mario, a P-switch, pipe, and a level  area for you to stand on. Fool around withe the P-Switch by grabbing it and spinning around with it. If you keep spinning around like crazy and kick it when you are right beside it, it will be kicked inside the pipe and go back and forth very erratically.

Uuuuuuh... next one. Well, I don't really know how this one happened but if you are Fiery Mario and you fireball a pirahana (I hope I spelled that right.) plant in an upside-down pipe right as it is going back up into a pipe then the coin should jump into the pipe and just go back and forth kind of slowly in the pipe...... forever.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2003, 06:10:32 PM »
Another on on SMW. The post above was SMW too.

Anyway, y'all probably know this glitch already. If you have Yoshi swallow a key and you run into the keyhole hit Y immediately. This will cause the key to just appear out of his mouth and open Yoshi's mouth after the key is out too. Also the sound of him spitting out something will be slower.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 09:24:55 PM »
Um, can you post all 40 of em? Are you sure theyre glitches? If so, nintendo did a bad job with that game....

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2003, 09:52:30 PM »
Well not exactly ALL of them are glitches, but about 30 or more probably will be. If you see something that you know is not a glitch or if you would like to post your own about SMAS or SMW, then go ahead.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 04:08:06 PM »
Well, this thread died out pretty quick.
Folks, it will take me a bit to post these. I'll post little by little. I've got to go to school so I won't be here posting until like 4pm-12am at tops, central time.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2003, 06:05:36 PM »
I just found a glitch on SMW, the SNES version. In groovy be Caped Mario, and have Yoshi. You can get hurt when you are on Yoshi. Try to get hurt at the same time you lose Yoshi. Instead of seeing Mario shrinking, he would have some glitchy graphics, then turn into regular Mario. You must be totally submerged underwater to do this.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Print