Print

Author Topic: My M.Q.T  (Read 5488 times)

« on: October 26, 2003, 02:47:44 PM »
This will be my qustion topic.I'm just gonna put all my Mario-related questions here.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 04:35:11 PM »
OK,First question.What's the concept of Super Mario 128?And anymore info on PaperMario for Gamecube?I did hear that SM128 might be an puzzle game.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Edited by - KIlla of PS2 on 10/26/2003 2:56:22 PM

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 06:52:24 PM »
Actually it will be a cooking game featuring me chef marioguy.

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2003, 05:55:25 PM »
Um, all that Nintendo has said about it, it that it is under development. They're being secretive so Sony or Microsoft won't be able to steal their ideas.

So that should answer your question.

the secind rurel of suces:
 Never hire uvg to be your lawyer and speak for you...
the thurd rurel of suces: Never let uvg write reviews for your site...
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2003, 05:37:25 AM »
Wonder when they will release another Allstars game...? :)

---------
Nihao! :D
---------
Nihao! :D

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2003, 09:48:32 AM »
Eh... Tokikenshi, isn't the Super Mario Advance Series enough for you?

Anyway, the so-called Mario title Super Mario 128 is not a puzzle game. You might read it that way because IGN said so...

Idiot! IGN is a neutral video game organisation! They 'genred' the game as "puzzle" because that was how the game looked like in the Space World 2000 demo named after it!!

Furthermore, Miyamoto IS not gonna show the game to anyone until its final release date when the title changes and gets confirmed!

As for Paper Mario, there are no plans to make a GameCube version, although people are saying that there will be a new Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars version for the GameBoy Advance, but we'll have to wait and see...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2003, 03:36:06 PM »
I thoght that super mario 128 was an event match mini-game on ssbm.
Let me away from this boulder!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2003, 06:16:19 PM »
It is an event.

They are thinking about making it a game. Not the event, obviously, but using the same title for the game.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2003, 06:19:58 PM »
The event was named after the in-developement game. It's an injoke.

-------
Irregularly Updated Frostbite Quote #3

"This is quite possibly the greatest cookie I`ve ever tasted."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2003, 09:08:18 PM »
Nintendo is going to release its next console when Sony and Microsoft do.  That date seems quickly approaching, so I wouldn't be suprized if Mario 128 comes out on the new console.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2003, 01:25:43 AM »
No, Nintendo wants to release their next console before Sony and Microsoft do.

If so, it would be called Super Mario 256 or something.
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2003, 04:44:04 PM »
I hope they make PM for GC,though.As for SMRPG for GBA,I kinda don't want them to make it.I'm not dissing the game,it's just that if they make it EXACTLY like the SNES version,then it'll won't be THAT much fun.Paper Mario 2,in my mind would be better because it would'nt be the same as the N64 version.

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2003, 03:17:24 AM »
"Paper Mario 2"!?

There will be no such game!!

Paper Mario part of the Super Mario RPG Series...!!

Nintendo will decide to make a "Paper Mario 2" only if they wanted to make Mario flat as paper again!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2003, 12:48:50 AM »
Paper Mario is not part of any "Super Mario RPG series." It's a Mario game, simple as that. And I believe a Paper Mario was announced for GCN a while back.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2003, 04:51:03 PM »
Who knows if they really ARE making SSMB3?One of the kids at school told me that they're making it for GameBoy Advance.I don't believe him,though.But do you guys know?

Print