Print

Author Topic: i bought mario tennis!  (Read 3028 times)

« on: September 06, 2000, 04:18:19 PM »
yep!i bought mario tennis!

cartman:i dont see a nintendo yet!
kennys dad:oh we have a keleikovision plugged into the black and white tv!
its really matt!

RPG

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2000, 11:33:57 AM »
Yeah!

I play as Luigi and used left handed. I beat Mushroom Cup and Flower Cup. Now at final match in Star Cup. Against Brower or Wario or Waluigi. It hard to beat them. To the Star Cup then advance to Special Cup.
Paul Bateson

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2000, 03:36:16 PM »
I play that game way too much, even when I should be updating the site... ;)

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2000, 05:49:32 PM »
Well it's wonderful to hear that people like Mario Tennis...but the one thing that bugs me is how do you get Shyguy??

I no Koopa Im Koopa Troopa...gosh i hate this comp! Surfing Mushroom Kingdom!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2000, 05:53:02 PM »
Well it's wonderful to hear that people like Mario Tennis...but the one thing that bugs me is how do you get Shyguy??

I no Koopa Im Koopa Troopa...gosh i hate this comp! Surfing Mushroom Kingdom!
Happy? IMPOSTER...I Never Use H word!!!
"Welcome to a Game Guy Minigame! First i must take all you coins! (-X Coins) Ok We''re Off to the Game Guy Game Room! So hang on tight because it''s going to be a rough ride!"~ Sheesh! I gotta stop playing the Shyguy Games!!

RPG

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2000, 09:22:29 PM »
I have Shy Guy and DK Jr. I already beat other to win Star Cup then unlock the two hidden charathers. :-)

Shy Guy the best player in Tennis. I like Luigi aslo best player in  Tennis.
Paul Bateson

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2000, 04:09:51 PM »
Mario tennis rules!!

Ain't no place like super mario land   (WTMK)black44

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2000, 02:03:52 PM »
Mario Tennis is awesome! Has anyone else gotten to the star tournament yet? It's really hard. You have to win 3 sets against the last opponents in the Moonlight and Planet cups.

Print