Print

Author Topic: 'Super Mario RPG 5': Development Speculation  (Read 6076 times)

n/a

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2004, 12:13:59 PM »
Yes, a sequel to SMRPG would be quite nice. Especially since I've almost beaten it now. I think adding Luigi would be a good idea. Maybe something to do with Wart? I mean, nothing's been heard from him since SMB2, right?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2004, 11:28:44 PM »
Wart died.
That was a joke.

Sqrt2

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2004, 02:52:25 AM »
Hopefully if SMRPG does come to be re-made on either the GBA or DS, nintendo will resist the temptation to put Mario Bros. in along with it.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2004, 12:18:13 AM »
I WISH THEY WOULD COME OUT WITH SOMTHING LIKE MARIO FOOTBALL OR LIKE FOOTBALL IS BACK MARIO STYLE.
 Banned by Deez

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2004, 12:25:51 AM »
Okay, but that's off topic.  <sarcasm> We don't ever go off topic here. </sarcasm>  I am not a football fan so I wouldn't know.  Mario Soccer would be cool though.

I hope the next Super Mario RPG game is more open ended 3D like Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine, but with battles like Paper Mario 2 and the Bros. moves from Mario & Luigi.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2005, 12:17:01 AM »
Ohh! I know why Wart has been missing for so long-- he has developed an all-powerful, ultra-secret weapon. Hence begins SMRPG2. You go to Subcon, and storm right up to Wart's Castle. He blasts you. You die. The game is completely impossible to beat, because of this weapon.

Aaah... challenges.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2005, 01:29:28 AM »
Why do people want geno and Mallow back? The blow!

If the next Mario RPG isn't Paper Luigi, then it'll be a sequel to M&L:SS or new one starring Wario! Hahahaha! I'm da winna!

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2005, 04:23:55 AM »
Oh, and that's a good idea, luigison, as long as they include Luigi, Yoshi and Popple.

P.S: Apart from Luigi, Popple is the best VG character ever!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2005, 04:25:57 PM »
Maybe if Square Enix got into it, they could make a game similar to Kingdom Hearts.  Not sure if it would work quite well with Mario, but I would at least like a full 3D field like Kingdom Hearts.

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2005, 10:06:18 PM »
Also, Popple (The TMK Fungi Forums Member) has got the right idea-- Cackletta, Smithy, Tatanga and Wart should be in more games!!

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2005, 12:48:24 PM »
Cackletta, Smithy, Tatanga and Wart are ****ed that Bowser gets all the credit for the Mario games while they have only ever appeared in one game so they kick Bowser out of the WHMFC and Bowser joins Mario and the crew to stop them but in the end Bowser Turns on Mario and the final boss is Bowser after going Through Wart Tatangla Smithy and Cackletta you get to fight Bowser who is almost impossible to beat

Print