Print

Author Topic: Super Princess PEACH ?? C´mon be more serious  (Read 17564 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2005, 10:59:30 PM »
I just realized that Black Mage wrote "sexist" and not "sexiest" as I've been reading the whole time. Clears some things up. =)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2005, 12:33:10 AM »
Although I'm not a fan of Peach, this game might have some potential. She might even have her floaty power in the game.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2005, 02:40:14 AM »
*spoilers*

Actually, from what I've read all of her abilities are actually performed by a magic parasol named Kassaa.  Apparently Kassaa can do everything "from striking enemies, to helping Peach float" (IGN).  It seems to me like some of the game will also revolve around the emotions of either Peach or Kassaa.  In the screenshots you can see an image of Peach that takes up the entire upper screen, which makes me think that there will be an emotional system kind of like in Yoshi's Story where if you get hit Peach's facial expression changes.  But that's just an uneducated theory on my part.

-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2005, 11:53:12 AM »
That makes as much sense as anything here. Actually, this game was most likely made to appeal to female gamers, as there are more of them around, but I think they aimed a bit too low on the age scale to get a lot of people. I'll still get it anyways (BTW, I'm male).

---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---
---Mario and Sonic shall clash together soon. Be on the lookout.---

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2005, 02:21:47 PM »
MEGA sexiest post!
If Peach dosen't get her own game she could at least get a main role.... As warluigi shouldn't he's to new.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2005, 04:24:14 PM »
There's no need to create a game with Peach to attract the female gamers, because the Mario series are very childish and easy digestive for everybody.

COMING SOON "Super Goomba bros vs Shy Guy"
Ahahahaaaa, I GOT IT !

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2005, 08:27:45 PM »
Your post is one, big oxymoron.  If a game is "very childish," then chances are, it won't be "easy digestive [sic] for everybody" because a childish game, for obvious reasons, wouldn't be played by everyone.  As you can see by the age limitation to join the forum, the people (or at least most of) on this board are not little children.
And, as a note, you obviously don't realize that your idea of "Super Goomba bros [sic] vs Shy Guy" is, in no way whatsoever, comparable to "Super Princess Peach," no matter how dumb you might think that it is.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Edited by - Nameneko on 1/15/2005 6:28:29 PM
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2005, 08:59:33 PM »
So when is this thread getting locked and this guy get banned?

Dang Jackie, I don''t want to kiss a short, pale and poor girl.
-Michael Kelso, That 70''s show_
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2005, 09:44:13 PM »
Perhaps the name "Super Princess Peach" is the working title (or the title in Japan). NOA may probably come up with a more appealing name for the game.

I am feeling fat, and sassy!

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2005, 11:10:59 PM »
I agree with Mr.Wiggles, we should probably lock this thing down.

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2005, 02:17:24 AM »
Obviously, Nintendo realise that the 'Peach gets kidnapped storyline' is getting old, and so they're putting Peach in her own game. I mean, she's not the best character out there, but there has to be a character for everyone.

Wait up, Waluigi fans... you'll get your turn.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2005, 12:54:11 PM »
Super Princess Peach is aiming a bit too low on the gaming scale, and it might upset some Nintendo gamers that they would give such an unexpected character their own video game. On the other hand, we have virtually no idea what the game is about (besides the fact that it stars Peach and her animate umbrella). Why people are so quickly jumping to conclusions is beyond me.

As for Waluigi, I would very much enjoy a darker tale of Waluigi (and possibly Wario, but I would rather expand on a not-as-well-known character) wreaking havoc with a Jak and Daxter kind of theme. I know that this would go against a lot of Nintendo's kid-fun Mario policy, but I'd still kinda like it. I LOVED Jak and Daxter 2, where you could ride around on those floating vehicle and run from police and stuff. That would be so cool to have Waluigi and Wario go around doing bad stuff like that.

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2005, 01:44:13 PM »
I hate it when I stop paying attention to the gaming world for months on end and all these weird games and new systems that I've never heard of appear out of nowhere.

Is there really going to be a Princess Peach game or is this all just a bunch of "what if"s?

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2005, 07:27:29 PM »
I just realized that, ever since I left my aunt's house when I was 6, I wanted to be Mario's personal friend.  But it never occured to me that Mario was an inatamet character.  But, now, as I reach deep inside myself, I find my own Mario.  A Mario I can relate to.  I also wanted to be a friend of mario's friends.  And I can imagine the stuff we would do or adventures we would have.  But everyone would be as equally as important as mario.  Working together is where it is at.

Fencing, 17th Century!  YOU''RE IT!!
I only watch [adult swim]

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2005, 08:06:54 PM »
Yes, frostbite, they are indeed making a Super Princess Peach game.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Print