Print

Author Topic: Somethin´ about an old red fat man...  (Read 6233 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2000, 08:48:29 PM »
Let's just say I have a way with 15-year-old-on-June wimen ;-) .
Just kidding!
Wait a bit... let me find 'pimp' on my dictionary. "Rufián. Alcahuete." WHAT!? THAT'S AN INSULT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, ****ARD! SO NOW I'M THE GUY WHO TELL THE TEACHER WHAT YOU DID WRONG, UH? SO I'M SOME KIND OF THIEF OR KILLER! AHA, SO I AM A GOOMBA! I'M A MUSHROOM-LIKE CREATURE. WELL THEN I WILL BITE YOU WITH MY POISONOUS' FANGS!! YES! AND REMEMER:
I know WHO you ARE, WHERE do you LIVE, and I will KILL YOU!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

>:o

p.s. i hope you were talking in slang, you... you... you not-so-chilly-not-so-smart billy-guy!!!

Edited by - Deezer on 2/7/2001 11:32:12 PM
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2000, 08:50:32 PM »
AND I LOVE INSANE DISCUSSIONS!

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2000, 08:54:35 PM »
oh, yes:
I'm fan of:

-Tom Green
-Mortal Kombat
-Batman
-Spiderman
-More tomorrow

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2000, 08:58:14 PM »
"Pimp" used to be an insult, but it's considered some sort of a compliment in modern English argot.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2000, 09:24:45 PM »
Are you there by now?
Well... you know, my S-E Dictionary were for my grandpa...
oh and i reply you on the 'Mature Mario' topic.

Edited by - Sanctus Yago on 12/29/2000 7:26:58 PM

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2000, 09:29:55 PM »
I have no idea what you just said.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2000, 08:30:42 AM »
Whoa, jeez, simmer down Sanctus.  Over here, in the good ole' U.S of A, "pimp" is slang for, you guessed it, "ladies' man."  Obviously the literal meaning is different in the U.S.A (something about prostitutes?), but I of course, meant the slang definition.

If you don't know what the definition of a word is look at the context of the word, that should usually give you a good idea of what definition is meant.

ps- Don't kill me.  Or do anything similar.

:D
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2000, 11:32:15 PM »
Sanctus, that is some funny stuff... ; )

Spanish, eh?  Como esta?  Soy muy triste, porque llevo pantalones no de mi.  Tu eres de Sudamericano, o Espana?  Eres 5 horas detras del PST.
(Did any of that make sense?)

Sanctus-
I have a Spanish question.  What does 'puta' mean in Spanish?  My teacher won't tell me, so it must be bad...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2000, 09:16:45 PM »
Now, now Hinopio, don't get sick there.
Tu es gato en el pantalones. ;)

Anyway, back to the subject. I got a new stereo system, Star Wars: Racer and Jet Force Gemini for Christmas. No Mario games. :(

Ironfoot (a.k.a. Zero)
Moderator at Nintentrix.com

Webmaster of Wario Castle (Coming soon)
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2001, 05:01:40 PM »
Yo`, don't make me some over there! I can take care of myself, you DON'T  want to get on my bad side! That is a warning! I'm not fallin` for no "Ladies Man!" `Cause for your information.........you don't even want to know what I have planed up my sleev. Concider that the next time you post something. I'll be watching! Also, I'm in a really bad mood! So don't mess with me!!!!

>:(
I like cheese!

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2001, 02:29:18 PM »
Well, i'm back here, so I will answer you one at a time.
Mega: I tried to say that my Spanish-English Dictionary was my grandpa's. It is actually my mum's, but my bought it to her as a gift, when she was a child or something.

Hinopio. This is what you said:
How are you, sir? I am (but in the meaning of "always", not "at this time") very sad, because I have pants not of me. Are you from Sudamerican, or Spain? You are 5 hours (back, or behind, or something) of the PST.
Puta means *****. A prostitute. I'm Argentinian.

Ironfoot: You said: You is cat on the (in singular way) pants.

Lola: Wow! Four postings! And I think you made a bug, too. Well, I think i understood what you said, but, are you mad on me?

What's up with everyone? I don't get that of Lady's men. I tought you were meaning that I was trying to seduce her, or whatever. I'm getting crazy!
What is the problem? i was being nice with her, so what? I don´t try to seduce people who I probably will never see! What's wrong with you guys?

p.s. there is a bug on page 3. there is no message!

"And remember: I know WHO you ARE, WHERE you LIVE, and MAYBE I am going to KILL you, because, now, I am the QuoteMan."

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2001, 06:22:27 AM »
MISSION COMPLETE!

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2001, 06:55:00 AM »
Hey we could make a team, MarioandLink. Sorry for butting in.

------------------------------
The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2001, 11:15:47 PM »
*****WOO-HOO!!*****

It's been a year since the first time I entered the Forums! I'm so happy! :))

Anyway, just wanting to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and all that stuff. No, seriously. I hope you people are happy, wherever you are.

And about 'wherever'... My country appeared in news reports all over the world last week; it's said that it occupied time in the CNN, beating the news from Afghanistan (so you might have heared something already). Our President quitted after 2 years of government (governments last 4 years), and was quickly replaced for someone from the opposite... uh... well, you know, the groups of politicians, like Democrats or Republicans on your country. And that's until March 31st, when we'll have elections again. Woo. What a mess.
My country has also the greatest "country risk" (i don't know the right translation) of the world... with Nigeria in second place. Not good, uh? What I mean with 'country risk' is that... thing that measures how risky is to invest money on a country.
So I guess my country is kinda famous... sadly.
(if you didn't notice, my country is Argentina)

Well, that's it. Oh by the way, there has been some kind of trouble in my computer (something about we have to use SCANREG.EXE, who knows), so I can't even start Windows, and of course, I can't use Internet (I'm on my cousin's house right now). Sucks. >:(
Still, please reply this post with wishes of Merry Christmas, and everything.
See ya! :)!!

Print