Print

Author Topic: Mario Preferences  (Read 1736 times)

« on: April 03, 2005, 08:43:08 PM »
This is a topic devoted to your preferences from the world of Mario...lots of things have changed, changed back, and have been altered...list the ones that you prefer.

Goomba - I prefer the ones you squish, as opposed to the ones that you can pick up.

Koopa Troopa - To be honest I prefer green
to red...I find that green looks better...red still looks spiffy, but I prefer green.

Piranha Plant - I prefer the ones that go up and munch then go back down, and my colour choice is red.

Shyguy - Red was always the basic, but I like what they did in All-Stars with the blue.

Snifit - I think blue also makes the best snifit.

Bob-Omb - My favourites were SMB2's originals, but SMS's look really cool.

Pokey - I prefered green at any time...I thought the yellow ones didn't look good at all, and with pointy ears?  nope, green was always best.

Birdo - I always thought the red looked the best.

Thwomp - SMB3's beat SMW's big time!

Boos - SMB3's also beat SMW's bland non-menacing boos.

Dry Bones - I liked SMW's better because they were more detailed.

Hammer Bros. - My favourites would have to be SMRPG's...they looked awesome.

Wiggler - The originals were good, but SMS made that one wiggler look really crazy and I liked it!

Power Ups:
Mushroom - I prefer SMB3's to SMB's because it looked cooler.

Fire Flower - The circle flower is better than the tulip any day.

Keys - SMB2's looked the best.

Coins - I always liked SMB's the best.

Yoshi - I like SMW's originals.

These are just some of them, you don't have to copy me, list some different ones...there's lots you know!

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 07:33:01 PM »
I think Mario 64's star coins are better than just an oval thing in the middle of it
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 08:11:29 PM »
The only thing I disagree with (other than every thing) is the key I think the Mario V.S. D.K.

LUIGI POWNS YOU!!!!!!!
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 08:14:02 PM »
I like the black n' white yoshis.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 08:56:15 PM »
The King Boo in Luigi's Mansion was a lot more frightening than the slobbering, wobbling King Boo in Isle Delphino. But I suspect they aren't the same King. Boos seem to have different groups, typically ruled by a king. But that's not always true. Doo--- I mean, the hilarious boss of Creepy Steeple seems to be the leader there.

Print