Print

Author Topic: Are You in a Rock Band?  (Read 2451 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: June 09, 2005, 09:26:17 AM »
Me and my friends recently formed a rock band named Metempsychosis. We already have made up some of our own songs, and so far it is looking pretty good. So I'm just wondering which of you guys are in rock bands. Feel free to post stories and info about your own band.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 01:56:15 PM »
I'm a roadie!
Not really.
My friends have also formed a rock band. They call themselves "Illicium".

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 05:26:55 PM »
4, count 'em, 4 bands have come out of my school. I have two CD's from them, and have seen them perform many a time.

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 05:28:26 PM »
 A million bands came about from my old highschool. Ironically, the usually consisted of the same people, with a new person every so often.

The only name I can recall at this moment is "Forever One's Past", and they actually weren't too bad, as far as heavy, heavy rock and screaming goes.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 06:21:06 PM »
There are plenty of band members at my school. Why, one of my best friends plays the saxophone.

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 11:17:26 PM »
heh. Screech, you're a bad roadie at that. -_~ I may end up starting a band, but it won't be heavy or anything. It'll be more like Incubus if anything. However, I don't have a name, and I honestly still have to find some people. But it's on the 'to do list'. hehe. Yeah, Illicium is an alright band, but it's hard for me to judge them b/c my best friends are in it. I really don't like the screaming stuff, but it's all a matter of preference of style.

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 04:56:51 PM »
I'm the lead singer of hXc NTA.

I hate the genre of music my band is, though, oddly enough.

Edited by - Frostbite on 6/13/2005 3:59:32 PM

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 08:09:57 PM »
Omigosh! frostbite is back!!!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 05:06:25 PM »
Eh, don't put too much stock in me staying here for long; I've been a very sporadic poster lately on all the message boards I used to frequent.

Print