Print

Author Topic: ~The Zodiac Wheel~  (Read 13955 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2001, 09:26:46 PM »

I'm a Leo. Yeah! Go Leos! ;-)

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2001, 04:01:10 PM »
Sounds Like a Plan, I'll Tell Ya What, "RiVeRofStYxX" Is My AIM Name, But I Never Use It. Check My Profile For ICQ Number, Thats What I Use.

"DoMo ArIgOtO, Mr. RoBoTo"
"dont make me come down there" -God

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2001, 05:46:46 PM »
Okay, I know this should be under a Mario topic, but since this has to deal with astology and stuff...I thought I'd let you know. All right. Just last night, I had a dream about Mario. Now, get this, it was a game playing all by itself. The weird thing was was that there were white numbers running along the bottom left hand of the screen. It stoped to reveile...June 12, 2001. Then, I heard a voice whispering Mario Party Three. Either the game will be out then...or not. Just keep a look out for it. Thought I'd let you all know.

:)
I like cheese!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2001, 01:02:18 AM »
Lola: Freaky. If Mario Party 3 comes out on June 12th, 2001, I will seriously **** my pants.

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2001, 05:37:48 PM »
Im Sorry, But I Don't If I Can Belive That, Sounds Made Up, Im Not Calling You a Liar, But You Know. In a Recent Issue Of Nintendo Power Someone Said He Was On a Plane To Florida, and The Plane Started Going Down So He Pressed a Button Just Like The One He Saw In Perfect Dark and Saved Hundreds Of Lives.

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2001, 04:11:45 PM »
First, Mario Party 3 will be released on May 7th. However, the North American Game Boy Advance launch will be on June 11. Hmmm...:)

Second, I'm a Pieces. I have two planets: Jupiter and Neptune. The more, the better. :)

Edited by - Ironfoot on 2/21/2001 2:17:44 PM
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2001, 02:15:36 PM »
Pretty Freaky isn't it? StyX...I know you think that my post was "made up", but I give you my word that it is not! I may be wrong about the release date, but, it would be so cool if it came true! Anyway...how do you know Mario P3 will be released in May? Where did you get that info.?
I like cheese!

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2001, 11:19:02 AM »
Copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://www.nintendo.com/n64/gamelist.html

Yea, dreams often come true, one way or another. :)

Edited by - Ironfoot on 2/24/2001 9:22:23 AM
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2001, 03:40:31 PM »
Well, I Will Make This Quick. There Is About One Plane Crash Every Month Aprox. There Is  6 Billion People In The World. Most People Dream. So, At Least 1 Millions People Would Have a Dream That Had Something To Do With Planes, Maybe a Crash, Then They Can Say, "I Dreamt About That" Well No, They Dreamt About a Plane Crash and By Coincidince (Spelling, I Know :p) There Was a Crash. Its All About Numbers. But Im Too Lazy To Right Anymore. and I Saw a Commercial About Cleo, She is Weird, She Said "The Tarot Cards Neva Tell Lies" In a Werid Voice Sort Of Thing, and Someone Called and Asked What People Say To Her When They Call, She Then Said "Keeping Real" Or Something

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2001, 11:40:28 AM »
Even if humans do possess certain perceptive abilities beyond the accepted senses (which I don't think is implausible), that hardly validates every psychic claim and astrology system.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2001, 05:32:26 AM »
I don't know if this topic is still alive, and I don't believe in all of this astrology or astronomy things.
But I was born on September 23rd, which means... well, it means that I am OR Virgo OR Libra. Each horoscope tells me a different thing and, well, in fact I am not actually interested in knowing the truth, but if you are going to like discovering it, go ahead. And I was born in 1983, which means I am a rat or a pig or something like that, isn't it? =^)

------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)
------------------------------
Ens veiem al pròxim mil·leni!
See ya, er, soon!

Gonçal d=^)

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2001, 10:48:19 AM »
Uh...astrology and astronomy aren't the same thing.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2001, 10:14:56 AM »
I was born on December 18, 1984 (I'm 16 years old). I'm a Saggitarious! And, obviously, I love Mario and Nintendo! Are you as hyped about the Game Boy Advance as me?
"What, who invited him?" -Me

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2001, 12:06:43 PM »
Well everybody, after another long absense, I have returned! I was checking the messages to see if anyone asked where I was, but they didnt :( oh well, I though maybe we could get this message rolling again, (p.s. I dropped that annoying Caps On Every Word Habbit, Hurray!

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2002, 11:26:28 AM »
Well, I just read, well, the first sentance anyways, of an article about Miss Cleo. Well, I immediatley (blah) thought about this topic, and how I havent been here in a while, and I just thought Id try to resurect (blah) this topic. Basically its just a bunch of people (in the 1000's) complaining about how they get redirected to some 1-900 number and have to pay 4.99 a min USD

god says: dont make me come down there

Print