Print

Author Topic: A big deal  (Read 4525 times)

« on: September 06, 2005, 11:58:51 AM »
How come:

1.Most people hate Mario Party?

2.How every body Doesn't like SM64DS?

3.How people still overrate Mario64 to this day? It was a truly revolutionary game but still, to this day?

4.Why people hate Sunshine?

5.Why people won't buy the Revolution?

6.And finally, the big deal about SM128?

Whew... back to my normal self. I know that when I mention this stuff, everybody has different tastes and won't like the same thing. I just want to know why most peple on this board are like this. And Finally, this topic is not intended to insult anyone. I just want the answers to these questions. If everybody dislikes something about Mario and I don't. Maybe I'm the only pure Mario fan. On this board at least.

Mario, Mario, He''s our man, If he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound, no one can!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 9/6/2005 10:59:57 AM

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 12:18:06 PM »
This topic was just fine until you said, "Maybe I'm the only pure Mario fan." It's that kind of statement that can insult other people. If you're just asking questions, then of course there's nothing wrong with that. But when you start comparing yourself to others here—as to suggest that one of you is better in some way—then you run the risk of ruffling someone's feathers.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 01:53:05 PM »
If by "pure Mario fan" you mean that you mindlessly love any game with Mario in it, then yes, maybe you are the only pure Mario fan.

I so happen to love nearly all the Mario games, but not really because Mario is in them.

P.S. STOP ASKING QUESTIONS WITH PRESUPPOSITIONS.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 9/6/2005 12:53:39 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 02:16:14 PM »
I call mu.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 02:34:37 PM »
Mew, I choose you!

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 04:05:03 PM »
2. Not everyone dislikes SM64DS. (I don't dislike it, for one.)

5. The Revolution isn't even out yet, and probably the only reason people here are saying they won't buy it is because they wouldn't have enough money. I think the Revolution sounds really cool, and would like to get it eventually.

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 04:12:19 PM »
Not to be rude, but my answers to those questions are the opposite of what you think they are. I love Mario Party, SM64DS, I love SM64, but it's not over rated, I love Sunshine, I'm getting the Revolution and finally.....the big deal about SM128? It's the final huge game, other then LoZ, that Gamecube has to offer, before the project is shut down. Whew...I said a mouthful.....
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 04:19:17 PM »
You mean that Revolution has to offer...

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2005, 04:56:24 PM »
Ooops. I'm still livin' in the reality that SM128 will be released for the Gamecube. Groan....

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2005, 05:12:17 PM »
SMS is one of my favorite Mario games of all time.

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2005, 05:19:03 PM »
I like how you gave up the "Questions starting with 'How come'" after the first question.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2005, 06:59:07 PM »
I will say that I liked Mario Party 1. It got old after Mario party 2.

Heh, good point Red, I was going to say something about the poor grammar, but you beat me to it.

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 9/6/2005 6:00:32 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2005, 07:34:27 PM »
You people do know that SM128 is officially going to be for the Revolution now, right?

_______

j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!

Edited by - smfan1085 on 9/6/2005 6:35:20 PM

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 07:40:33 PM »
Oh well. I wonder how good the graphics will be. I mean, that what's usually updated the most.

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2005, 08:35:14 PM »
1. Mario Party 1- Awesome
   Mario Party 2- Awesome
   Mario Party 3- Wonderful
   Mario Party 4- Excellent!
   Mario Party 5- .......Um
   Mario Party 6- Pretty Good

2. I LOVE SM64DS. I played it for a bit on the last day of school 3 months ago or so and I fell in love with the changed-up wing cap songs.

3. Well, people still "overrate" famous people of the olden times... why should such be different for a modern game?

4. I loved Sunshine to death.

5. You would need more research because it's not even like... out or... wait, does it even have a release date? Don't count your chickens before they.... crap, that's not it; basically, don't assume before it even thinks to begin to happen.

6. Crap, I dunno. Your guess is as good as like 3 trillion-lillion others'.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print