Print

Author Topic: Re: King Boo Returns  (Read 4054 times)

« on: August 25, 2002, 12:21:25 PM »
Stop! Spoiling! Bits! Of! That! Game!

Edit: Sorry, I forgot - no 'shouting'...

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com

Edited by - Waddle_Dedede on 8/25/2002 11:22:25 AM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 11:25:18 PM »
Hey, that's awesome. So maybe Luigi is in there somewhere... oh, is King Boo in that place with all the Boos? I saw that in a promo movie thingy...

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 07:36:21 AM »
probably

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 09:25:50 AM »
DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LUIGI IN MARIO SUNSHINE!

I've read in a website somewhere that Luigi is in Mario Sunshine. It didn't tell where, but it said that once you find Luigi's role and see what he does, you'd think he was the main character. Of course, they could be lying...

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2002, 12:31:41 PM »
Of course they ARE lying.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2002, 06:29:21 PM »
I just hope he's there somewhere. Even like Yoshi in SM64, I just think he should be around somewhere!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2002, 07:42:34 PM »
They probably gave Luigi at least a cameo appearance. People sure did whine a lot over his absence from M64.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Edited by - Pyrasaur on 8/26/2002 6:43:52 PM
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2002, 07:50:09 PM »
There's certainly a chance he'll be there, but I reckon I'm going to have to cross Wario and Waluigi off my "Things what I want in Mario Sunshine" list.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2002, 08:04:26 PM »
I never really cared for the Wario Bros. anyway...

That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2002, 09:08:28 AM »
Maybe luigi is in a film?! I think he might be.

-----------------------------
Can you feel the sunshine?  Does it brighten up your day?Don''t you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again

Edited by - hoodlum09 on 8/27/2002 8:09:27 AM
-----------------------------
Can you feel the sunshine?  Does it brighten up your day?Don''t you feel that sometimes you just need to run away
Reach out for the sunshine, forget about the rain
Just think about the good times and they will come back again

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2002, 09:00:33 PM »
You mean a cutscene?

That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2002, 06:51:49 PM »
Dang... He's not at the ending, either. Maybe he's there when you get all the shines. I hope E. Gadd's there too.

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2002, 12:00:12 AM »
That WOULD be cool.

That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2002, 01:27:29 PM »
By the way, he's the 5th boss you fight, if you do the levels in order. But he IS bigger, though. I'll have beaten the game in a few days, anyway, so I'll let you all know about Luigi.

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2002, 10:40:24 PM »
I think Lu' is in the game.

cube.ign.com (IGN Cube) has an article titled "Luigi's 15 Minutes" and the subtext is "See the disgusting footage for the first time."
http://cube.ign.com/articles/369/369752p1.html
Now, I know what you're saying. 'Why not just go there?' Well, it's not that simple. It's locked. And the key is money. You need to pay. And since I am but a child, a child with parents afraid that if their credit card number gets put on the internet, the company that asks you for it will use it for their own pleasures, I have no way to pay them. But maybe it's different for you. Maybe YOU can go. You must do it. It is your destiny.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/369/369752p1.html

-------
Arguing your minds to mush since August 27th, 2001.

Print