Poll

Which cartoon do you hate? You may choose 2.

Spongebob Squarepants
6 (10.2%)
Danny Phantom
10 (16.9%)
Pokemon
6 (10.2%)
Camp Lazlo
10 (16.9%)
Billy and Mandy
5 (8.5%)
Codename: Kids Next Door
9 (15.3%)
Japanese Anime
3 (5.1%)
Other
10 (16.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Print

Author Topic: What are your dumbest cartoons?  (Read 33747 times)

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2006, 12:22:54 AM »
I really don't like any of them, with the exception of Billy and Mandy. The others are just sooo stooopid. Common am I right?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2006, 01:06:28 AM »
Good thing NB mentioned the Dragon Ball series. I love that anime!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2006, 01:11:33 AM »
My family liked Dragon Ball series also.  I'd watch Dragon Ball Z with one older brother sometimes, but I didn't like how they would make a whole episode just be two fighters facing each other for the longest time, doing nothing, until it gets to the end of the episode and it says "Next time, on Dragon Ball Z!", and it shows them actually move or interact in some physical way.  Yeah, so I'm exaggerating.  I also wish Vegeta would just come and kick Goku's butt.  I liked all the characters but Goku.  Don't ask me why, I don't know.  At least the show itself is good, I think.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2006, 01:19:35 AM »
Why would you not like Goku? he was so hilarous back in DB. so His innocence and not knowing about the world was what made him funny. Like in the first episodes where he meets bulma he says stuff like "i was just seeing if you had a tail." And "what's a bath?". But he lost his funny as he got older.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2006, 08:39:33 AM »
You should see the Japanese DBZ. It's like a whole different show.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2006, 10:56:12 AM »
I've only watched DBZ, where Goku laughs off everything and except when he fights and always wins.  He's like Superman, he's unbeatable and boring.  He was probably better in DBGT like you said, because he was just a kid then.  My oldest brother used to watch that.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2006, 11:19:45 AM »
Good thing NB mentioned the Dragon Ball series. I love that anime!!

I nevered mention DB!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2006, 11:21:43 AM »
I remember that I used to watch Dragonball (not Z or GT) and it actaully entertained me.  It was funny, and the characters did more than just fight.  I tried watching Dragonball Z many times, but it was too boring.  It was just two people throwing punhes and kicks while the other blocks.  And then, of course, they would stop for a second in which one character would speak condescendingly to the other, and that guy would barely stand and groan like, "Uh...mhh...ah-ah-ah...-ah....uh..."
Haha, it was actually kind of funny.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2006, 11:35:26 AM »
I like the episode where Blue and Goku go to Penguin Village and meet all the characters of Dr. Slump. Dragon Ball really was WAY better then the other two.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2006, 11:42:42 AM »
These are sort of childish shows I do like:

Foster's

And that's praticlly it.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2006, 12:06:25 PM »
I'm feelin' some negative vibes comin' on. I'm going to the Hopeful thread.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2006, 01:19:47 PM »
Trust me,ALL Dragon Ball is good.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2006, 01:23:11 PM »
PaperLuigi, did you get that 'negative vibes' thing from Funky in the DKC animated series? Because back when it was first aired, I'd watch it religeously. I loved it. Recently, I got a VHS of it with a bunch of episodes. I never noticed how horrible the writing and CG animation was. But I still love it, if only for adding some more personality to the characters and giving a actual premise other than 'get bananas back from lizard-men'. Some concpts used in the show were used in DK64, such as the Crystal Coconut, Cranky Kong being a chemist, Candy having a love of music and the neglect of Dixie as a major character(which I dislike). Makes me wish Captain Scury, Bluster Kong and Eddie the Yeti would be added to the games now.

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2006, 02:43:35 PM »

EDIT:  My favorite line of Spongebob:
Patrick:  "Oh...East?  I thought you said.... weast."
(Mr. Krabs takes compass)
Mr. Krabs:  "That's west, Patrick.... You're fired again."

I still find that joke funny!:)Ever since the movie, it just changed...but maybe thats just me.

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2006, 02:51:53 PM »
PaperLuigi, did you get that 'negative vibes' thing from Funky in the DKC animated series?

You bet that's where I got it! I have a few episodes and in one he says the negative vibes thing. You know, the pirate Scurvy walks in with his hand cannon?

Print