Poll

Which cartoon do you hate? You may choose 2.

Spongebob Squarepants
6 (10.2%)
Danny Phantom
10 (16.9%)
Pokemon
6 (10.2%)
Camp Lazlo
10 (16.9%)
Billy and Mandy
5 (8.5%)
Codename: Kids Next Door
9 (15.3%)
Japanese Anime
3 (5.1%)
Other
10 (16.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Print

Author Topic: What are your dumbest cartoons?  (Read 33734 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2006, 09:33:24 PM »
Case Closed was awesome.  I haven't see it in a long while, though...
Adult Swim must've stopped showing it.
That show was the best ever. I totally loved it! [Adult Swim] did stop showing it sadly enough though...

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2006, 10:31:45 PM »
Kids next door needs to die. It is that bad.

I voted for "other" in order to vote for 12 Ounce Mouse. It is quite posible to be called the worst of anything ever. It had no plot, It looks like crap, and no efort was put into any aspect of this. Whoever greenlit this should be eaten.
:D

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2006, 10:51:30 PM »
That show was the best ever. I totally loved it! [Adult Swim] did stop showing it sadly enough though...

:(
Awwwww...those mysteries were way harder than Scooby Doo...

Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 07:31:12 AM »
Anyway, K.N.D is lame because every episode is about bratty children trying to beat up adults and teens. It's just stupid! Just when you think a teen or an adult might be friendly, they go like "Okay, we gotta destroy the Kids!" I just hate it!

Apparantly you haven't been paying attention. The adults and teenagers on the show that ever consider doing that are refered to as "supervillans". If fact, there are times when they express injustice towards the kids. Also, if you did pay any attention, the show contains a lot of analogies to real life. Some of it gets pretty serious.

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 10:40:14 AM »
Invader Zim is the worst cartoon of all time.

I pity you.Invader ZIM is the BEST cartoon IMO.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 10:56:47 AM »
CTOAN's Least Favorites list:

1. Spongebob. Read my first post in this topic.
2. Kids Next Door. They're a bunch of 10-year-olds that think that adults and teens are evil, undeserving idiots that must die.
3. Camp Lazlo. The show is demented.
4. Danny Phantom. He's a guy that can turn into a ghost. That's proof that he's on drugs.
5. Billy and Mandy. It's too... weird. It's too unrealistic.
6. Pokemon. The first episodes were fun to watch... but now it's too predictable.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2006, 11:14:54 AM »
The animation styles of 12 oz. Mouse and Tom Goes to the Mayor would both make for interesting cartoons if either one were even remotely funny.

The only good new cartoon on Adult Swim over the past couple years is Robot Chicken. I think the last new show that I liked on Adult Swim before Robot Chicken is (this may surprise some of you) Super Milk Chan. It was formulaic and unpredictable at the same time, somehow. Of course, I was one of sbout 4 people that liked it, so it wasn't on for very long.
~I.S.~

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2006, 12:58:37 PM »
Robot Chicken is hit and miss with me, but I enjoy it in general.

I have, however, rather taking a liking to both Tom Goes to the Mayor and Venture Brothers. Aside from the Colbert Report, they're generally the only shows I bother to keep tabs on.

As for the poll, I haven't really watched any of those aside from Pokemon, and I haven't even seen that in a year or so.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2006, 01:37:59 PM »
CTOAN's Least Favorites list:

1. Spongebob. Read my first post in this topic.
2. Kids Next Door. They're a bunch of 10-year-olds that think that adults and teens are evil, undeserving idiots that must die.
3. Camp Lazlo. The show is demented.
4. Danny Phantom. He's a guy that can turn into a ghost. That's proof that he's on drugs.
5. Billy and Mandy. It's too... weird. It's too unrealistic.
6. Pokemon. The first episodes were fun to watch... but now it's too predictable.

Sorry, but none of these reasons are legitamate. Except the one about Pokemon.

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2006, 02:16:42 PM »
I can't say I'm a fan of Spongebob. I liked it when I was younger, but I as I got a little bit older I just stopped watching it all together.

I've seen almost a full episode of Kid's Next Door, and I didn't like it at all. No big reason, I just don't.

My opinion is the same for Camp Lazlo.

As for Danny Phantom...I enjoyed it when I was a bit younger, but now I don't watch it anymore.

Billy and Mandy: No. Just no.

(edit) Anime: I really don't mind some of it. Shows that I enjoy are Case Closed, Fullmetal Alchemist, Lupin the 3rd, and Cowboy Bebop.

The only shows I'd ever try to watch on Cartoon Network come on on the [Adult Swim] block. And those shows include: Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Futurama, and Robot Chicken.

When it comes to Pokemon, I think the games are enjoyable, but the show just isn't good at all to me.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 02:19:14 PM by Ludwig »
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2006, 02:42:24 PM »
See, the thing I don't like about Tom Goes to the Mayor is that it just seems... I don't know... too over-the-top? It's like it tries too hard to be ridiculous, and in doing so, misses the things that should make it funny. To me.

The Colbert Report is probably one of my favorite shows on TV right now. But that's for a different thread.
~I.S.~

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2006, 03:26:23 PM »
Apparantly you haven't been paying attention. The adults and teenagers on the show that ever consider doing that are refered to as "supervillans". If fact, there are times when they express injustice towards the kids. Also, if you did pay any attention, the show contains a lot of analogies to real life. Some of it gets pretty serious.

Man, don't even try and get me to like it. The voices make it worse. Like, for example...................I saw this one episode where Number 4 or whatever his name is was singing "Bury in the sand." He just kept repeating it, with "Nehgh-Negh Negh"in the middle. It wasn't funny.

Well, I've seen Tom Goes to the Mayor, and I'm getting tired of poorly drawn animation. Aqua Teen Hunger Force was sorta like that, but at least it was funny as heck. I miss watching that show, darn it!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2006, 03:31:04 PM »
I've seen a couple of Tom Goes to the Mayor, but only found one funny.  It was the one where that one guy (Tom)? invents a T-shirt that says 'Rats off to you!' and the Mayor thinks it's like, really funny, so every time he sees the shirts he goes into this weird laughing fit, and...

*clears throat*...

yeah...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2006, 03:54:28 PM »
I enjoy Tom Goes To The Mayor, but I agree with Insane Steve when it comes to the Colbert Report.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2006, 04:07:14 PM »
Robot Chicken migt be the best cartoon right now. It is jammed packed with funny spoofs, great voice overs, and more.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

Print