Print

Author Topic: Yoshi  (Read 3014 times)

« on: January 24, 2002, 05:59:52 PM »
For all those Yoshi fans out there, on here I want you to express your feeling about Yoshi! Personally, I think he's the best!

BlueYoshi180132
BlueYoshi180132

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2002, 08:06:23 PM »
Personally,I hate yoshi!But my grandma does.

Got mushroom?The poison in mushrooms will make your f**k''n self die.Got mushroom?
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2002, 07:04:16 AM »
I lOVE YOSHI!!!!!!!!!
Hello.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2002, 07:04:42 AM »
I lOVE YOSHI!!!!!!!!!
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2002, 06:24:42 AM »
I like Yoshi.  I wonder why he didn't appear until Super Mario World?
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2002, 07:15:59 AM »
Yoshi did not appear intill then bacause all of mario's adventures before super mario world took place in the Mushroom kingdom or grass land, desert land ect. But Super Mario World took place on a bounch of Islands... one of which was Yoshi's Island.

Man 1: I must say we have a very exiting proposal.

Man 2: A video game bassed on your many adventures.

Man 1: What would you call it?

Iggy and Spike:..... "The Super Koopa Cousins!"
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2002, 02:28:20 PM »
Actually, Shigeru Miyamoto created Yoshi in 1986 or so, but it was technologically impossible until the 90's.

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2002, 06:45:59 PM »
I don't want to be cought saing Frostbite is rrriiigghhtt but frostbite is right yeah Yoshi was ready way before his apearence it wasn't possable till 1990 super nintendo!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

n/a

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2002, 06:47:35 PM »
Yeah, yoshi's cool.
Oh and I'm new.
Don't welcome me though.

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2002, 12:39:18 PM »
Yoshi is cool!

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws you across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him. Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2002, 02:04:40 PM »
Yoshi is GRRREEEAAATTT!

My favorite colored Yoshi is light blue!
MARIO: Hey, cool! I wish I could do that...
YOSHI: You could if you had a Cape Feather with you!
*But Yoshi didn't see where he was going, and he slammed into the side of Bowser's Castle!*
MARIO: Yeah, you found Bowser's Castle!
YOSHI: Urgh, I don't fee so good...

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2002, 02:05:12 PM »
Yoshi is GRRREEEAAATTT!

My favorite colored Yoshi is light blue!
MARIO: Hey, cool! I wish I could do that...
YOSHI: You could if you had a Cape Feather with you!
*But Yoshi didn't see where he was going, and he slammed into the side of Bowser's Castle!*
MARIO: Yeah, you found Bowser's Castle!
YOSHI: Urgh, I don't fee so good...

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2002, 02:45:11 PM »
yoshis are pretty cool

n/a are you kiddin'?  you're new?
if you really are...there used to be someone here named n/a before
this is gonna be weird for me
if you aren't new..are you comin' back?

Print