Print

Author Topic: Wish we were there.  (Read 8338 times)

« on: June 01, 2005, 05:01:26 PM »
I thought I'd better make this a seperate topic, other than posting it in "Who are you?"  But really people, I need some straight up answers.

Right now I seem to be going through this phase where I listen to this one song constantly.  I'm saying, about 30 times a day.  Its called "Wish you were here" by Roger Waters (leed singer of Pink Floyd, after Syd Barret was diagnosed with a mental instabilaty)  I dont know why it makes me depressed and happy at the same time.  I just think about this one girl I really like, whenever I hear the song.  And I think about how I really dont know how to tell her.  It feels like Highschool is going by so fast, and if I dont tell her soon, I'll never be able to be with her again.  I guess I just really feel like I wish she was here, with me.  Do any of you get me?  I NEED AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 6/1/2005 4:05:24 PM
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 06:20:18 PM »
Sounds like you should tell her, man.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 06:36:37 PM »
Grab hold and do it!  What's the worst that could happen?

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 09:39:30 PM »
It really sucks not to take a risk with the ladies. Talk to her, see what's what, scope things out, whatever you need to do. Just don't let things go by unsaid or unknown.

I also know what you're saying about the song. Personally I love 'Wish you were here', but I remember that U2's 'The Sweetest Thing' really struck a chord with me and the relationship I had with this one chick I knew when I was quite a bit younger.

"In the Glorious Company of Bands of Heroic Men, Who Are Also Brothers?"

Edited by - Celedux on 6/1/2005 8:40:50 PM
"In the Glorious Company of Bands of Heroic Men, Who Are Also Brothers?"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 10:17:21 PM »
Which parts of Wish You Were Here are you listening to?

Personally, I don't think that song can represent a situation like that, aside from the title.
At least you know your Pink Floyd history. :)

...Oh yeah, go ahead and talk to this person.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 6/1/2005 9:19:12 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 08:06:42 AM »
I'm talking about the part where he sais

"  We're just two lost souls,
swimin in a fishbowl, year after year.
Runnin over the same old ground.
And how we found,
the same old thing.
Wish you were here."

It just makes me think, that we are in the same place everyday, but we fail to talk to eachother as much as we used to.  And that we see each other in the same place everyday, but niether of us has the guts to come out to eachother.  And when we used to talk to eachother, we could have had the chance, but we didnt take it.  And now I kind of regret it.  Get me?

thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 12:25:29 PM »
Yes, you should talk to her, and eventually, tell her how you feel. Do it, do it! ^_^

Edited by - OrangeYoshi15 on 6/3/2005 11:28:47 AM
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 04:55:24 PM »
Don't let me bog you down, but let me inform you that giving this bit of information can make parting even more excruciating. I say this out of experience.

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 06:36:32 PM »
Well, after days of wondering what to write, I'll just write whats been on my mind lately.  I'm thinking how she would react to it.  Its very hard to tell.  Plus, a friend of mine likes her, but I already found out that she dosnt.  But he's not a really good friend.  Too much to think about.  I dont think shes ever been dating anybody else in her life.  Me, either, perfecto.  Oh but how I think of her so.  I think of her so much, that I can actually think of a song that describes the feeling I get when shes around.  Its called "Communication breakdown" by the Led.  Every thing I love is her.  I have all the things I love, but in all one package, so its like a big smothering love.  I love her so much.  I just cant fathom it!!!!!  I'm a crazy fool, someone slap me, before I turn into a looneytoon.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 09:58:10 PM »
"The Led?"

*shakes head*
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 10:03:44 PM »
*slaps superstarMASIAH*

Snap out of it boy!

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 12:54:01 AM »
Ho ho ho ho, what a fool. You won't love her after she smashes your heart into TINY LITTLE BITS AND CRUSHES YOUR SELF-ESTEEM. INFACT YOU'LL PHOTOSHOP HER FACE AND POST IT ON FORUMS JUST TO-- *ahem* I mean, uhh.. yeah. Go ahead. Get your heart stepped on. It's better than hitting yourself for never doing it, right?
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2005, 05:37:02 PM »
I just said "The Led" because I forgot how to spell Zeppelin.  But I'm really starting to question who other people view me as.  I never have asked anyone.  I think they may think of me as a no-one.  Because thats what they kind of treat me as.  I always viewed me as a kind of cool kid, that keeps to himself.  But I dont say anything to anyone, but they say krap like "Come on, you little girl"  And I dont retaliate.  I just sit there and ignore them.  Using my description, what do you people view me as?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2005, 09:49:44 PM »
A rather confused person who should probably read more.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 05:14:52 PM »
If a person was blind, would you not take them by the hand?

Print