Print

Author Topic: Should Waluigi just fry?  (Read 3303 times)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« on: April 26, 2009, 11:16:00 PM »
What has he done for the food industry?

Nothing. So why do we even have him around? The reason Wario was born was to endorse delicious garlic. Of course, Nintendo decided to give Wario his own series of garlic based condiments which were awesome until they decided to give him that line of herbs and spices with hints of cayanne, but that's not my main point.

Outside of school cafeterias, Waluigi has not been in any major kitchens. If he won't deep fry delicious food, why bother keeping him? He is worthless and just there for the sake of there being an evil, less culinary experienced clone of Luigi.
No! I don't want that!

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 11:26:11 PM »
It's kinda late to make a spoof don't you think?

I made that thread like 3 days ago.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 11:30:57 PM »
No, late would be if I made a thread called "Is Waluigi French?", spoofing the "Is Waluigi Gay?" thread.
No! I don't want that!

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 11:49:50 PM »
Well, he does often surrender.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 07:44:28 AM »
Tv_Themes, you're a very serious person, aren't you?

I don't want Waluigi to ever be cooking in a main Mario or Wario restaurant. But he's great as a chef... to make fun of. Even Tayce T. says she taught Waluigi with the main course being Mistake. If you ever discussed Waluigi's Taco Stand with me and Captain Jim, you'd understand.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print