Print

Author Topic: <3 Valentine's Day Thread <3  (Read 64738 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2007, 02:40:34 PM »
No thanks man, I'm above the influence!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2007, 05:47:37 PM »
Isn't that a saying for mara-joo-wana?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »
A regular bunch of gentlemen, we are.

Righto, old chap.  Oh, sorry.  That was my elegant british dinner persona kicking in.  But I do mean what I said in my last post.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »
A bunch of old gentlemen, ay' chap? It's might' fine to be a regular gentlemen...if you are a man!

I hate those type of guys that evaluate a woman by how skimpily she dresses.

They go, "Dang! She got (a) big *random body part here*. I want some of that!"

It's disgusting. Can't they get a girl with brains? If only they would say "Dang! That girl got big brains! A smart chick!" lol...why did I find that phrase amusing?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:42:15 PM by Pt_Peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2007, 03:51:39 PM »
If they're judging  based on looks, they need to grow up a little bit. Only kids want something after seeing it. My 2 1/2 year old future niece does that. She sees some toy on tv that she wants and she'll say "Mom, can you buy that for me?"

Now, I'm saying I'm more mature or anything, but when I first saw my fiancee, I thought she was beautiful, and the first thing I remember thinking about her was "Hey she's cute! I could marry her." I know that sounds really shallow, but I somehow knew when I first saw her that I wanted her to be by my side forever, even though she barely knew I existed.

I spent several years getting to know her, and we even dated off and on for a couple of years. I spent a couple of years getting to know her, and found that we had many things in common (love of video games, for one). I found out that she's shy like I am (unless she really knows a person), she knows a lot about plants and animals, and she has a very pretty smile.

Er.. anyway, I'm trying to say that I am proud to have a found a girl with brains. It's a lot more fun to be with somebody smart. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2007, 04:05:26 PM »
Why are we still talking about Valentine's Day when it's March?
[/offtopic]
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2007, 04:20:08 PM »
You go Toad!

I'm sure you aren't her fiance right now solely because of her looks. ^_^

Hanging out with people who actually know something is much more fun than hanging out with airheads, in my opinion. What if you want to talk about something seriously? That person will NOT know how to get serious because those people are usually all fun and games. What if all of the sudden you don't want to play anymore? That person will not know how to stop. Then he/she will be useless in the matter.

Why are we still talking about Valentine's Day when it's March?
[/offtopic]

Because this is the "Let's talk about whatever we bring up" topic.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2007, 05:41:37 PM »
A bunch of old gentlemen, ay' chap? It's might' fine to be a regular gentlemen...if you are a man!

I hate those type of guys that evaluate a woman by how skimpily she dresses.

They go, "Dang! She got (a) big *random body part here*. I want some of that!"
I
t's disgusting. Can't they get a girl with brains? If only they would say "Dang! That girl got big brains! A smart chick!" lol...why did I find that phrase amusing?

Yeah, you don't just "hook up" with someone because you find them hot.  You get to know the person, then you can know whether or not you could put up with him/her in a long relationship.  But...that's not what some of our music tells us today, is it?  Hollywood is a fine example of "hooking up for headlines."  I hope I can find a girl who I can get to know and find out she's even more beautiful on the inside than the outside.  Not just someone who's a "hawt one nighter."  I know God has someone out there specially picked for me.

Anyway, sorry about that rant.  I just get so tired of people saying "Whoa, dat girl is (explicit) hawt!  I want to (explicit) her without any commitment!"  Or not saying anything if a girl is less than desirable to them.
I tell ya, sometimes, I think hotness is a curse.

« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2007, 05:43:31 PM »
Exactly my point, Jman.

And it's even more of a curse if the chick is loose and hot.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2007, 05:45:48 PM »
In that case, run.

« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2007, 07:41:15 PM »
Wow...I'm feeling SO awkward right about now. Specifically the fact that I like loose and hot chicks. Of course, I've never actually hooked up with anyone because I don't have the time. Well, I do, but I'd rather spend my time online entertaining you guys than some girl who would probably not get half the jokes and references I make. Not to mention eventually she'll ask me to stop watching cartoons and wrestling because she would consider them kids stuff, and that just wouldn't fly.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2007, 07:48:27 PM »
I think "hook up" is a pretty lowbrow expression in itself.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2007, 08:02:16 PM »
Don't worry, Mr. Wiggles, I'm saying it's something that I wouldn't do. 

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2007, 08:35:47 PM »
While back on the subject of looks, I guess I'll re-state that this girl I like isn't exactly Snow White, but she's kinda cute.

However, the reason I'm liking her so much is because she possesses something that no other girl I've known has. She and I actually understand one another. She's unique. She's one of the most amazing people I've ever met, even.

Man, I sound like such a sap...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2007, 10:17:13 PM »
What does she possess? A Commodore 64? A Darth Vader telephone?
That was a joke.

Print