Poll

is Slender scary?

SCARY AS HELL!
very erie
meh
you ar all scardy cats!
Print

Author Topic: Slender: scary or not  (Read 5710 times)

« on: August 15, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »
Slender is a 1st person horror game in the middle of a dark forest. your goal is to collect 8 pages found on "points of intrest" around the map, simple right?
well the only downside is that you are being chased, by the slender man. every page you collect, he gets closer...

now, do you think that Slender is scary, or not?
people who hack sports games, obviously didn't make the team!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 11:12:08 PM »
Never heard of it, but I'm intrigued. Got a link? Not that I can't just search for it...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

people who hack sports games, obviously didn't make the team!

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:19:55 PM »
The scariest game I've played was SCP-087B. It's a free first person game where you're basically walking down a dark hallway with a tiny render distance. Sometimes the screen will go all blurry and some sort of monster dude will appear right in front of you come at you. The scariest part is wondering when they will come. After playing SCP-087B I'm not quite as scared of Slender.

I don't have a link to SCP-087B, but you can probably find it on google.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 10:53:26 PM »
I'm sure this thing would be kinda scary playing it without knowing anything about it, but watching two guys play it using the keyboard and mouse separately and yell at each other when they get killed just makes it hilarious
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 12:13:01 AM »
Of course I was freaked out the entire time I watched this! :S  Unfortunately I scare really easily.  The only reassurance I had was the fact that the guy making the video knew all the secrets to keep the slender man at bay ("this is when he starts teleporting!").  It reminded me of that independent film Baghead.

Viridian Room was "very eerie."  Slender is "scary as hell!"
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
The scariest game I've played was SCP-087B. It's a free first person game where you're basically walking down a dark hallway with a tiny render distance. Sometimes the screen will go all blurry and some sort of monster dude will appear right in front of you come at you. The scariest part is wondering when they will come. After playing SCP-087B I'm not quite as scared of Slender.

I don't have a link to SCP-087B, but you can probably find it on google.
SCP Containment Breach (Featuring SCP-173, among others) is also pretty [darn]ed scary.
Relics.

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »
Indeed, I found that one more frightening. On a semi-related note, here's a photo of the original sculpture and its creator:

:3
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print