Print

Author Topic: Your most Magical Mario Moment (MMM)  (Read 9225 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2001, 06:40:11 PM »
my MMM is when after about 10 years of playing mario bros 3 i fannally learned how to become a statue... it happend like 4 days ago.. me and superdude were playing it and i was messing around with the suits and i did it!!! my second MMM is throwing bowser right at the bomb for the third time in mario64 beating the game!!! The worst thing that ever happend was i had all my nintendo stuff and a shelf and i noked over a table and spilt milk over every thing!! now my really old gameboy's buttons are all sticky and i think my game shark is brocken too!!!!!

the worst day of my life was the day mario freed me from that block........my back hurts soooo much.......
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2001, 11:02:09 PM »
ah, my MMM.......
it was about a week after the release of paper mario.
I had gotten it three days ago
After trying on Bowser, the last boss for about 3 tries,
I wound back my hammer
Mario swung
it was all over
and I cheered! it was one of the coolest mario moments ever, since i'm not too good at mario.....

M64, otherwise known as cjrs3509
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2001, 11:41:10 AM »
Mine was definately Super Mario Bros. 3.  I loved this game soooo much, and never got bored of it ever!  I didn't finish it till like Last Year, and I always enjoy playing it.  I wish they left out the Warp Whistles, so that the game could be more enjoyed, but SMB3, was, without a doubt: BEST MARIO GAME EVER!

(Others were Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros. 1 and 2, and Super Mario RPG and Super Mario World)

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2001, 06:17:05 PM »
I have a new magical mario moment:
when you go into the basement during the chapter in which you get the level 2 boots, and he sees you, screams, takes the diary, and runs!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2001, 11:59:30 PM »
My MMM was in  SMA when I beat Tryclyde for the first time.  It doesn't seem very amazing but I but I had never played SMB2 for more than 5 minutes until I got SMA.  After all the lives Tryclyde had cost me, it was cool seeing him suffer for a second or two.

My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family
My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2001, 10:03:58 PM »
Today I had another MMM. Today was the first time I ever got all 36 Coins in Mario Party's Whack-A-Plant Mini-Game.

----------
Buzz (counting the kids in the car): 11, 92, 12, . . .
Mom: Buzz, stop being a moron.
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2001, 10:36:12 AM »
At the End of Luigi's Mansion when Professor E. Gadd turns Mario back from a painting and Luigi starts crying and laughing at Mario. It was very emotional.

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print