Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1713420 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7725 on: May 07, 2012, 03:31:04 PM »
My in-laws had satellite internet and it sucked.  They switched to Verizon Wireless and love it.  They don't use it much though.  With my habit of watching HD TV and downloading games it might not work for me though.  Still, I recommend you check into it. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7726 on: May 07, 2012, 03:39:22 PM »
You say it as though we have other options to check into.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7727 on: May 07, 2012, 04:07:06 PM »
There are lots of options as long as you consider moving. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7728 on: May 09, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »
I'm at my wit's end. Changing our router's security settings from WPA to WEP results in neither my laptop nor my game systems being able to connect to the internet. None of the "fixes" that work for other people have helped me at all.

I wish every internet user in the world had to experience what I am right now, so somebody would do something about it.

**** everything.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7729 on: May 20, 2012, 04:46:23 PM »
My daughter brought home a picture from church today.  At the top was the text, "Daniel did the right thing and ate his healthy veggies."  Bellow are pictures of grapes, an apple, an orange, and a banana. 

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7730 on: May 26, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »
Mario Tennis Open online isn't good at all.

Isn't good at all to the point I made a thread about it.
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7731 on: June 15, 2012, 10:46:07 AM »
I want a fishhook up the ass of whoever is in charge of running the Rock Band music store server. There are fifty-year-old cars that run more reliably than this piece of [dukar].
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7732 on: June 18, 2012, 07:16:06 PM »
My brother wrecked my car. Here's a picture that shows a little of the damage to the front, though not enough to show that, yes, the thing is totaled:

I now have no transportation beyond other people driving me places, which would only be a worse situation if I had a job. Which I can't even look for now because I have no permanent means of transportation.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7733 on: June 20, 2012, 09:39:46 AM »
Well, [dukar]... somebody better get compensated for that, big time.

« Reply #7734 on: June 20, 2012, 01:43:57 PM »
Seriously, whoever owns that field deserves a major payout.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7735 on: June 22, 2012, 11:41:02 AM »
My great-aunt/near life-time neighbor died. You don't have any idea how massively this sucks right now.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #7736 on: June 22, 2012, 12:33:09 PM »
*hug*
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7737 on: June 22, 2012, 12:59:39 PM »
:c

I'm sorry.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #7738 on: June 22, 2012, 02:37:05 PM »
That really sucks man.
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7739 on: June 22, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »
Touchy subject that has been brought up when I mentioned some of my family members dying: shouldn't there kind of be a different thread for death-related stuff or something? It just makes it awkward to go to the next subject (as my announcements did.)

Anyway, though, I'm sorry to hear.

Also, NSMB U & 2 are gonna be stupid. Hearing certain music in NSMB U made me want to vomit and makes me not want to buy it ever.

Formerly quite reasonable.

Print