Print

Author Topic: Least favorite class in school  (Read 2721 times)

« on: May 17, 2001, 09:06:27 PM »
I noticed the general chat board was quieting down, so I'll take the chance to vent about my most dreaded classes.

The school year is coming to a close for most people, but there are always some teachers and classes that will remain with you forever.  Teachers that are so horrible that you were actually dumber at the end of the year.  You know what I'm talking about.  My personal (un)favorite class is PE. My teacher is about 65, looks like a prune (literally) and used to work as either a drill seargent or a KGB agent.  She is nearly blind and deaf, but can make class a living nightmare nonetheless.

So, like, elaborize on your least favorite teachers, I guess.
Someone set up us the bomb!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2001, 02:25:28 AM »
Hey Hinopio, welcome back! ^_^

My least favorite class/subject is math, hands down.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2001, 02:25:46 AM »
Hey Hinopio, welcome back! ^_^

My least favorite class/subject is math, hands down.

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2001, 11:41:59 PM »
Hey Deezer.  Hope everything was OK in my absence... ; )
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2001, 11:47:06 PM »
Even though summer is almost over for me (I must return August 27), my least favorite class is P.E. I never did really like it very much, but my school has been through 3 different teachers in less than two years, one being an ex-military officer who demanded to be addressed as "Sir!" and the present being a hostile ex-swim-coach who constantly gives numbing lectures about how it's time for us to go through what he has to go through.
My least favorite teacher is my science teacher. Although I like science quite a bit, my teacher makes the actual class quite a nervous headache. Though her annoying ways are far too numerous to mention, one particularly annoying thing she does is to turn the AC down to a practically-arctic temperature during a test (Probabaly to simulate an interrogation-like atmosphere). Whenever you walk in and it's as cold as the north pole, you can guess that it's time for a pop quiz or test.

That _would_ have to be kind of random, wouldn't it? I guess the deranged state of my mind can be attributed to the insane time, which at present is 1:43 AM.

Edit - Even though I normally detest edits, I felt that there was something else that I _had_ to mention. Of course, as soon as I started typing this, I forgot what I was going to say. Pues, yo vuelvo a la platano, anyway. (?.)

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 8/13/2001 10:54:34 PM
Woohoo.

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2001, 06:15:35 AM »
Oh man,I HATEPE and Social studies!

(Daviddayton's going to be offended,Honipio.

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2001, 08:40:45 AM »
I detest Math, even though Im good at it.
Also, PE was never my subject.
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Link

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2001, 01:22:22 PM »
Mine, S.S.

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2001, 02:56:38 PM »
Science and P.E. I love math for some reason and history and english

"I'll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2001, 09:08:20 PM »
Physics and anything related to it!
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

Print