Print

Author Topic: SMRPG Party  (Read 4961 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2002, 06:40:36 AM »
Definoutly Peach.

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2002, 12:19:27 PM »
Geno. I NEVER use him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2002, 10:51:48 PM »
Then you're missing a lot.
And Peach is not weak. Just like in SSBM, people think she is, but she's not.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2002, 12:03:57 AM »
Hmm... It's been a while since I played that game, but Mario and Koopa were always my strongest. I think my weakest was usually Mallow.

Bukkii... the one being alive that would ever consider BOILING a wedding cake...

Edited by - felineki on 8/23/2002 11:05:42 PM

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2002, 08:31:29 PM »
I agree with the sentiment that there is no weakest member. The point of RPG-style fighting is that your team members work together and support each other's weaknesses. Mallow's got pretty bad attack power, but his magic is strong and he can heal. Geno's defenses may be bad, but that's why there's healers, and his attack and magic make up for it. Anybody who calls Toadstool weak needs a good slap upside the head (although she's pretty weak when you first get her), and her healing abilities are almost too good. Actually, if I had to choose a weak member, I'd say Mario. He's well-rounded enough to have almost no real strengths, he's lucky to have such cool friends, I guess.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2002, 08:35:32 PM »
heh
felineki, are you in Japan?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print