Print

Author Topic: do you have a girlfriend?  (Read 4055 times)

« on: October 01, 2002, 10:26:18 PM »
  I don't have one but i have a crush on
this girl at my school.i wish i could
ask her out.she is a nice person
and is the most pretty girl at my school
every boy likes her but they already have
girlfriends so.....i have a chance to ask her out before its too late!but im too
shy!!! WHY??? im too shy around the
nicest and pretty girls and i don't know why.
oh well....its going to be too late anyways
so my life sucks!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 11:08:57 PM »
Sorry, but I have to ask this:
WHO CARES?!?!?!

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2002, 03:38:27 PM »
Do you think anyone that goes on a Mario message board actually has a life?

Besides, none of you got the charm.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #3:

Girl: Hey, we`re all calling this guy up and yelling at him. You want to try?
Frostbite: Why would I do that?
Girl: He`s really mean. He calls people crackers.
Frostbite: So? Why should I care?
Girl: You`d want to be called an hors d`oeuvre?
Frostbite: If you think crackers are hors d`oeuvres, you must be poor.
Girl: Ew!

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2002, 05:45:59 PM »
listen mr. saturn, everyone else has a girlfriend right? right! So she doesnt have a boyfrined either,right? right! and shes the prettiest girl in the whole school, and you...might be a good looking guy. so GO AND ASK HER ON A DATE!!!!IF you get turned down, well at least you tried, and your not stuck with wondering if you really had a chance or not.  As for me i have a life, and there is this REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT girl in one of my classes and shes older than me, probably a sophmore or junior, but im not very good looking and she probably thinks im weird. She doesnt have a boyfriend, but i dont know. OH MY GOSH SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - LORD_DUKE on 10/2/2002 4:48:58 PM
"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2002, 06:02:41 PM »
 Being shy around women sucks, doesn't it? Don't worry, you aren't the only one who suffers from this. Not at all.

But you know, you have to ask yourself this, why do you like her? If it's just for looks, forget it. If it's for the sake of a having a girl friend, you don't deserve her.

However, if you turely do like her, then another question must be asked. Would you do anything for her? Is it love, or is it just a crush? If it's just a crush, my friend, then don't make yourself go through all of this. I don't know how old you are, but trust me, crushes come and go. But, if you honestly do love her, and you really want to be with her, then there are ways around being shy.

1) In my opinion, the best way to ask a girl out, is to do it face to face. That way, you can interact with her, and it's all in all more sincere, for lack of a better word. Alas, you suffer from being shy, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. I suffer from it as well, as do many others. Because of this, number one is out.

Well, no need to fret yet. Next up, I would say is to call her. But that proposes a problem, eh? If her number isn't in the telephone book, or you don't know her parent's names, then you should ask one of your friends or one of her friends. I'm sure you can manage talking to one of her friends, as it's for a cause you no doubt want to work for. Anyway, I suggest you call her. Tell her how you feel over the phone. That way, it's a bit easier. But, you may still get shy and muffled.

If you think that will happen to you, I can propose one more suggestion. A letter. Now, this may be the easiest of all for you, but it's also lacks that personal feeling you get when you do it in person. But, it may be your only choice. So, if it comes down to this, write down how you feel about her, and throwing in a few compliments here and there couldn't hurt. Mind you, I said a few, so don't go overboard eitehr. If you know where she lives, and can stop by, write her name on the letter, and make the trip to her house. If she is home, give the letter to her, that way, it'll express your feelings without you getting all shy on her. If she isn't home, you have two choices. You can thank whoever answers, try again later and do what was mentioned above. The other choice is to give the letter to the person who answers and ask them to have her read it.

I hope this helps you, and if I can help in anyway, let me know. Also, let us know how it goes, if you can ask her out.  :)

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2002, 07:45:12 PM »
Just say to them, "You must be a Visa card, because you're everywhere I want to be."

-------

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2002, 09:28:31 PM »
Black Mage: your words are truly wise! For this, your respect is mine. now i know who i really like.
Frost bite: Good pick up line, but it might cause a slap.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2002, 10:47:38 PM »
Frostbite, your wit is truly revered by thousands.
Or maybe a small minority.
Still, you've sure got a sense of humor.

That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2002, 09:44:01 PM »
I can't use it though. I have no self-confidence due to a horrible construction paper snowman accident in 1991. Now I think everyone hates me.

-------

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2002, 10:51:58 PM »
I don't have a girlfriend. But that's because I'm a straight gal. :p I don't have a boyfriend either, but it's not because I'm too shy, I tend to weird guys out. Like last Valentine's Day, I gave a guy a Valentine. It was shaped like a duck and made of neon orange paper. He looked at me like I was some kinda psychopath, it was funny. :D

You know what could work as a pickup line? Use the tactic that was used on me a few years ago. A guy scratched his phone number into a bagel, gave me the bagel, and said that I could call him and then eat the bagel. I threw it out cuz, I mean, I didn't know where that bagel had been, but I remembered it didn't I?

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2002, 11:45:10 AM »
Pyrasaur: Good advice, oh and i like wierd girls  ;)

Frostbite:construction paper snowman, what kind of school did u go to???

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2002, 01:40:17 PM »
It was a pre-school, where parents dump their four year old children because they're annoying.

-------

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2002, 01:55:03 PM »
ohhh.  He hehe he, parents and thier annoying kids.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2002, 08:24:45 PM »
Yet another strange falsehood.

That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2002, 10:39:49 PM »
Nope. No girlfriend. I used to have a crush on this girl - but, well, lets just say that it ended in tragedy, humiliation, and a paper bag over my head.

I am FLUDD, the Flash liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance
I am FLUDD, the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device. I hope to be of assistance.

Sue successfull. I''d be looking forward to a lot of Japanese text in video games since their main translator quit for letting me push them around. Oh well, I could hire my own translator now!

Print