Print

Author Topic: TV this fall  (Read 26605 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« on: September 10, 2008, 11:04:23 AM »
What is everyone going to watch on TV this season?  Assuming anyone here besides me watches TV.  Personally, I'm looking forward to new episodes of House, Chuck, NCIS, Smallville, and Heroes (probably in that order).  Not many new shows have caught my eye, though, except this one.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
I barely watch television anymore, and if I do it's usually Nick at Nite or Disney Channel with occasional GSN. I'm always busy playing games or being online instead of watching TV.
Ditto used Machop!

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 02:06:22 PM »
I don't have a tv or home internet up here in Long Beach, I'll be lucky if I can even remember what I'm going to watch when I get them.

Luckliy I have an arcade where I my skills are horribly maimed by Storm/Psylocke users and that guy that uses Rock Howard.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:24:05 PM »
MythBusters is the only show I really watch.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »
I watch plenty of TV, but there isn't anything new this fall that I really care about. The most recent shows I've watched are The Spectacular Spider-Man and The Middleman, both of which are awesome.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 03:03:37 PM »
I don't watch TV at home (no cable..) and when we watch it elsewhere, it's usually some boring reality show (my mom and Nicky's mom keeps up with the Design Star on HGtv, and dad.. plays WoW..)

I've taken to looking for old shows that I used to watch and looking for them on DVD when I'm out.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »
Since I don't get anything more than basic cable, the only TV I really regulary watch anymore is a few different cartoons on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I'm a big Ninja Turtles fan, so I'm looking foward to Back to the Sewer next week (which looks to be far better from the all time low of Fast Foward). And, while I know a lot of people bill it as a 20 minute TV commercial, I'm intrigued by the new animation style Chaotic's second season is using. I watched a lot of the first season, and I enjoyed just resting my mind and watching the pretty graphics - so the new season seems to promise even more mindless enjoyment. :P

Oh, and I would also be saying the Spectacular Spiderman (which is my current favorite cartoon), if not for the fact that I have to wait nearly half a year until the new season starts. :X
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »
Only thing I'm looking forward to is South Park.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »
I can't wait to catch up with the fine folks at Dunder-Mifflin Paper Company.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2008, 04:20:53 PM »
Only thing I'm looking forward to is South Park.

the new episodes are horrible, and I can only imagine the ones coming in fall will be even worse. I'll still watch though.
Ditto used Machop!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 04:22:14 PM »
I watch the news if it's on, but only so I know what people want me to care about/think is going on. Random shows if I have time.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »
MythBusters is the only show I really watch.
This.  I don't have an antenna, cable, or satellite now so I've watched all my previously recorded TiVo episodes and bought some on the PlayStation store to catch me up on missed episodes and tide me over until I get DirecTV tomorrow. 

I'll also watch some other Discovery and Science Channel shows like Dirty Jobs,The Universe, and some SciFi/BBC shows like Doctor Who.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 04:43:52 PM »
Hm...this topic reminds me of the "Most TV is crap" topic. Anyway, I'm not really interested in any of those shows. If I could watch South Park, I would, but I'm too preoccupied with college to really sit down and watch some TV.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 04:51:01 PM »
I'm watching this fall the following shows; House (MD), Prison Break and adult swim. I watch everything else on youtube.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:45:31 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 06:28:50 PM »
...what?

Print