Print

Author Topic: Where is Mario From?  (Read 21443 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2002, 07:57:04 PM »
For goodness sake, learn your Mario info Frostbite!  Since I don't want to repeat Red_Yoshi's words, I simply will have to say I agree with him.

There, that's enough.

Welcome to Wariokart!!!!
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2002, 08:11:59 PM »
I agree with red_yoshi that seems to fit along really good! I think it is the best theroy!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2002, 02:39:55 PM »
HAVE YOU PEOPLE GONE MAD????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THEORY EVER!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2002, 04:19:29 PM »
Frostbite have you been frostbitten too much? red_yoshi has many good points! Oh nothing you ever say makes scence! You are out of your leuage! red_yoshi is right!!!

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2002, 04:44:19 PM »
Uh..I have to agree with Frostbite on this one. ..I even have to echo his desperate cry for everyone else's sanity.

If what Red_Yoshi says makes so much sense, would someone that can type like an adult and express their thoughts in complete sentences please sum-up Red_Yoshi's Mario theory? Maybe when we can understand just what it is, Frostbite and I might just agree. For now, I don't see a grain of sense in what Red_Yoshi has said.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2002, 05:59:26 PM »
Im very sorry but the last time i typed this i was in a hurry... here i will re type it.

Mario and Luigi were both born in the Mushroom Kingdom. As a stork was carrying the twins over Yoshi's Island to their parents. Kamek was on Yoshi's Island at the time taking care of little Baby Bowser. A starnge feeling came over Kamek as the starok fkew up above. He had a vision of great desaster for the royal koopa family. Kamek flew up and attacked the stork. Kamek tried to grab both Mario and Luigi but when he got back down to the ground he relised he had only gotten one of them. Mario had fallen to the part of the Island called Yoshi's Island. At the time onme of the Yoshi's was walking by the beach when Mario landed on the Yoshi's back. For some odd reason the Yoshi could understand the baby. And the baby could understand the Yoshi. The Yoshi then noticed a yellow blanket in Mario's hands. This yoshi had never left his home on the island but it was standerd knowlage that if a young enfant of any race was carrying a yellow blanket it ment that it was a twin and that it was in the prosess of being deliverd (when it was deliverd the parents useualy stored the blanket somewere to keep it safe) to his/hers mother and father. Yoshi then got together all the Yoshi's on the island and one of them said he had seen a magi koopa with a very large and starnge looking Koopa baby on the east side of the island. Together the Yoshi's set out to rejoin the Baby with its twin and there parents. The Yoshi's travled for far and wide intill they finaly met up with Kamek and Baby Mario. The Yoshi's and Baby Bowser faught for a long time but eventualy the Yoshi's won. Baby Bowser and Kamek fled to another part of the island. The Yoshi's found little Luigi inside the castle. The Yoshi's contacted a local Stork who lived on the island, the Stork returned the Twins to there parents.
Little did the Yoshi's or the parents know that the Koopa that they faced on the island was the baby of Morton Sr. Koopa, who had been attacking the Mushroom kingdom with all of his minions for generations. Baby Bowser was sent to the Island because Morton wanted him to grow up in a place were he could study and learn in peice. Morton was very happy with the things Kamek had been saying in the weekly letter that Kamek sent Morton, intill he got the news that Bowser had been attacked and was not happy. Morton was furius and sent troops everywere looking for the twins and Mr. and Mrs. Mario. The twins parents got news from the king that one of Mortons minions had been caught sneeking into the Castle. He said that Morton was looking for a pair of newly born twins who had just been brought to there parents. After hearing this from the king the parets had to make the hardest desision of their lives... send the twins to the paralel demention. They had no other choice... so only one week after they had met there children sent them off to a strange world not knowing if they would ever see them again. Sadly just a day after the Twins were sent off Morton had come crashing into the village looking for the twins. The king tried to stop him but he still managed to take Mario and Luigi's parents away. Just befor they were out of sight the parents yelled there last words befor no one ever saw them again... " take care of Mario and Luigi They need to know that...." sadly the parents never got to  finish that sentence. Years past and in our demension the Mario bros were working as plumbers when all of a sudden strange creatures started coming out of the pipes in a under ground sewege system. The bros quickly got rid of the starnage creatures but when they finished they inspected the pipes more. suddenly they were both sucked into the Mushroom World.... And the reat is history....

P.S.This is only a small portion of the history of the Mario bros. For any more info and there past pesent and future please contact me at zeldaman67@hotmail.com i would be happy to answer all of your Mario related questions!

CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2002, 08:41:54 PM »
So, the Mario brothers are tragic orphans?? This is pitiful. Their mom was even in an episode of the Super Show!

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2002, 07:29:37 PM »
Okay...why is everyone fighting about where Mario Mario and Luigi Mario were born? Don't respond to my question. They were born in Brooklyn. I should make a new sig.....

Ciao!- LuigiMario333
frostbite, destroy VidioGameConspericy!
*frostbite destroys him*
YAY!

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2002, 07:34:17 PM »
Why did you bring this up again it is uesless to debate without a disagreer like Frostbite...

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2002, 10:43:23 PM »
I have come to a conclusion... everyone here is a retard if they believe red yohsi's rot! frostbite's theory is perfect! they where born in the mushroom kingdom,Pah!

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2002, 09:41:02 AM »
  You're arguing with someone who doesn't even come here anymore (temperarilly).

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2002, 08:49:57 PM »
Well, I'm back, for the weekends anyway..

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2002, 11:39:00 AM »
ummm brooklin is in europe not in mario's world
all i know his parents live in a toad house

00 boo : double o boo
visit my website at
00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2002, 09:33:06 PM »
It was the Mushroom Kingdom and thats final!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2002, 09:56:37 PM »
Here's my thought:

The twins were born and there was an invasion. In hopes to be safe, the parents took the two and themselves and went though a hole in the space-time continum known to some people as "Warp Pipes" or "Worm Holes" (The first one if you're a Mario Fan, the 2nd if you're a science professor :D)
After that, ANOTHER invasion, this time from Bowser, had raided TMK. The parents told a delivery bird to send the babies to Yoshi's Island for safekeeping (Don't ask me how!)
Now we all know the Yoshi's Island story right, this is where it comes in.
When the bird brought the twins back...
"HEROES WERE BORN"

What does XD mean? I've seen it in Fungi Forums a lot.

BTW, I fixed my e-mail!!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)

Edited by - GoldenYoshi on 6/6/2002 8:57:34 PM
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print