Print

Author Topic: This is kinda off topic, but...  (Read 2797 times)

« on: July 27, 2000, 05:25:15 PM »
Earthobund64 may not be coming to the big US. Yes, I know all of you are pointing your little Mario only guns at me, but remeber, HAL team helped make Mario Party 1 @2, and Super Smash Bros...And KIRBY! (Did that get anybody's attention...?) If you are outraged as much as I am about this, please run, not walk, to www.starmen.net and sign the pettetion. After this started, EB64 suddenly jumped back onto the future games list...But there has been no confirmation...Only you can help now.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2000, 06:15:00 PM »
Why on earth would they NOT release Earthbound 64 in America?!?  EarthBound for the SNES is one of the greatest classic games!

I don't know just how effective petitions are  against the almighty dollar, but I'm going to sign anyway.  I am looking forward to the release of EB64...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2000, 10:43:44 AM »
Does it have Ness?

I never played Earth Bound before (I had a ban on Video Games until 1996 when the N64 came out),so I have NO idea what it is. But I'll sign it if it makes you guys happy. =)

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2000, 02:27:06 PM »
Alright! Glad to hear it. As for the Ness thing...At the moment things would say no, but our knowledge of the game is limited.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Print