Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 640385 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #930 on: April 11, 2006, 09:25:37 PM »
I got shafted!

You got shafted? I didn't even get a rating.

Thanks for the support in the face of all this adversity, CW. I was almost going to fall in line until you came and cheered me on.

« Reply #931 on: April 11, 2006, 09:43:30 PM »
Mwahhhaha! I sure do work wonders with that morphing tool on Paint Shop Pro X!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #932 on: April 11, 2006, 09:56:13 PM »
Holy crap!! Porr little farm girl's going to be tortured by children's insults forever...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #933 on: April 11, 2006, 10:54:09 PM »
Before and after WHAT, I ASK YOU, WHAT???
That was a joke.

« Reply #934 on: April 11, 2006, 11:44:30 PM »
Before and after the morphing tool in Paint Shop Pro X was used.

« Reply #935 on: April 11, 2006, 11:48:18 PM »
*smirks*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #936 on: April 12, 2006, 12:02:48 AM »
"Humiliated"? More like, "Mutilated".
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #937 on: April 12, 2006, 05:37:23 PM »
(Somewhat) In the style of pt_peach, I have Photoshopped a picture of myself.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #938 on: April 12, 2006, 06:35:17 PM »
Bah, I missed the black and white bandwagon.

I have a really neat B&W photo of myself with a trumpet that I could scan when I go home in a couple days. I look really mad at the world in it. It's probably my favorite picture ever taken of me.
~I.S.~

« Reply #939 on: April 12, 2006, 07:06:44 PM »
You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen. Where do you go to get your hair like that. XD HA I'm just messin', those are really creepy. I hope you guys don't become Plastic Surgeons.

« Reply #940 on: April 12, 2006, 11:08:02 PM »
*starts to cry* MaxVance, that's scary. I won't become a PS when I grow up. If I do, I'll facelift YOU.

« Reply #941 on: April 13, 2006, 02:13:25 PM »
For all those who posted an attachment picture, my browser will not let me open. It says "Invalid file path". >_> Could you post a link? I'd like to see pt_peach's and MaxVance's. ^_^ I guess TEM's, too.

« Reply #942 on: April 13, 2006, 02:57:38 PM »
For the attachments, from Paint Shop Pro, click <a href="http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5060.0;attach=1410;image" >here[/url], here, <a href="http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5060.0;attach=1408;image", and this

« Reply #943 on: April 13, 2006, 03:58:44 PM »
I've found that I can view those attachments by right-clicking the links, clicking "Properties", and copy-pasting the URL shown in the "Properties" box into the address box.

I made some hilarious Paint Shop Pro images before the trial period expired. One of them I still have saved on my computer, but I can't open it since we don't have Paint Shop Pro anymore. Gaaah.

Incidentally, MaxVance's picture nearly scared my pants off.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #944 on: April 15, 2006, 05:20:56 PM »
Okay, here are some undoctored, unscary pictures that will not scare anybody's pants off, for my trip to the state FBLA competition. They're labeled and discribed through the wonders of rolling over stuff. Click for full size.

I came pretty close to meeting Watoad while I was there, but he had to work.
Also, I didn't place in any of the events. I could have in Business Graphics with that cool poster, but I didn't understand the directions too well and put that tagline in the upper left hand corner, disqualifying me.

Also, there were 1,200 students there.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 05:30:07 PM by Suffix »

Print