Print

Author Topic: Sheet Music and Other Music  (Read 1613 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: October 08, 2003, 09:16:24 PM »
If anyone could supply me with me SMW sheet music in Bass Clef, I would appreciate it. What I mean is that I want the overworld them to be transfered to a Tuba's low octave, but with. A copy of SMW with all the instrument's parts, and a copy with all the same instrument's parts, but transfered to the Tuba's low octave.

Does anyone know where I can get Mario orchestras to download, (as Kazaa and Grokster as a last resort)?

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 10:01:35 PM »
I know where you can get them. I'll see if you're in the chat, to tell you. (Sound)

Also, I'll see if I can get the music for you... I don't know where else you could get it. (Sheet music)

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/8/2003 9:03:08 PM
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2003, 10:01:55 PM »
I don't, but as long as you're asking, does anyone know where to get piano sheet music for SMB2, 3, or SMW?  Or even SM64?  I'm almost getting sick of SMB1!  Oh no!

If you don''t have anything nice to say, make sure you have something heavy to throw.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 06:30:08 PM »
Thsi time 'round, I am wondering where to get sheet music for the following things:

Mario Tennis- BOTH Mario & Luigi Courts
  SM Sunshine- Credits and Delfino Plaza
  (preferablly converted to Tuba's bass
   clef, if possible. If not, oh well.)

Thank you!

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 11:20:47 PM »
This is a pretty cool sheet music site.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Print