Print

Author Topic: In Rememberance of Meowrik's Pets...  (Read 2637 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: November 07, 2003, 09:41:35 PM »

Peach, Meowrik's pet rat has an uncurable cancer and will pass on in less than a month. Let's please honor his pet, Peach, and hope that she Rests in Peace...

Please also honor Meowrik's pet cat that has passed away almost a month ago.

Edited by - Trainman on 11/7/2003 8:04:39 PM

Formerly quite reasonable.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2003, 09:48:39 PM »
Please don't post such sad stuff.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon
Please unban me from #tmk. Apparently, MEGAߥTE said that I''m too young to chat in there, but I''m able to post here. I don''t understand.
CATS:ALL YOUR LOWER SURFACE ARE HEARING TO US
CATS:YOU CREDIT NO PROBABILITY TO SURVIVING FORMING YOUR TIME.

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 10:07:03 PM »
Cats die at my house all the time.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2003, 10:08:55 PM »
It is better to deal with sad stuff then to shut it out.  In my county we have had 6 suicides in the last few months.  Just think if they had of dealt with the "sad stuff" we would not have lot those great people.

Besides, having a signature that is 10 times longer than your post kind of invalidates your post.  Just kidding, but please limit your sig to one or two lines.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2003, 01:35:12 AM »
Yes, you're sig is too long and very annoying. You will not be unbanned, so stop asking. That hinders your already 0% chance of coming back even lower into the negatives. This is an honorary thread, not some "Don't post things like that" thread.

I'm trying to get Taps to play in the background and gunshots to go off after it, but I can't upload it...
Luigison, you seem to have the answers a lot of times about that kind of problem, so where could I go to JUST upload files a little over a megabyte, besides www.villagephotos.com?

Oh, and no sigs in this thread, please.

Edited by - Trainman on 11/8/2003 8:01:52 AM

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2003, 07:06:42 PM »
It's so sad that Peach has to die. What cancer does she have?

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2003, 04:08:18 AM »
Well, I'm not exactly sure what type of cnacer it is, Sadib. I'll have to check with Meowrik again.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2003, 06:37:28 AM »
Thats because you eat them, Lizard. Anyway, I also had pets that have died, but this was a few months ago. 3 of our cats all died. I don't know who or what killed them, but I blame the Humane Society.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2003, 08:43:26 AM »
LOL.  Sorry Lonic, but the Humane Society.  That was funny.  Your cats dying.  That was sad.  Sorry.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2003, 10:48:40 AM »
I also blame the Human Society. They killed my pet walrus, Lumpy when I was taking him to get fixed.

---------------------------------------------

Super Mario Moonshine. HA HA!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Print