Print

Author Topic: The Happy Tree Friends Show  (Read 1691 times)

« on: June 10, 2005, 07:41:05 PM »
Has anyone seen those 1 minute Happy Tree Friends episodes? That cartoon is hilarious. However, it may appeal to a lot of people but it can be offensive to certain people.

We will never give up our love of Nintendo!

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 09:52:34 PM »
So, is this like a flash animation of Yoshi's Story with a spinoff of Friends?

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 08:48:47 AM »
It is about animals doing violent things but I think that the violence is too much. I hate
violence because I just hate it.

We will never give up our love of Nintendo!

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 07:23:05 PM »
Happy Tree Friends is a flash cartoon involving cute lil' forest animals blowing their innards out. It's gory, disturbing fun that seems to be the latest in thing with depressed emo kids.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print