Print

Author Topic: Downhill?  (Read 17959 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 06:23:23 PM »
Meh, forgive me. I was just mad about New-School bashing. I'll let it go. It's not about what they say. I'll just say what I want to say. Yeah, sorry bobman37 if I posted so stupidily.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 06:51:48 PM by Aarom11 »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 11:15:30 PM »
No no no, it's your opinion. You're right, an all-platformer world would suck, without the multiplayer. Then again, an all-spin off world would suck too, with lack of single player. It's not fun when you have visitors and all you can play is PMTTYD. It's also pretty boring when you're alone and all you've got is MKDD. I personally prefer platformers, since I'm usually alone. My friends and I can have a pretty good time with Mario Party, since you can't really get competitive with Super Mario World.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 01:06:35 AM »
I don't believe Nintendogs is a re-invention of a past game.

Tamagotchi, Dogz, etc.
Not that I disagree with you, it was just a bad example.

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 08:18:50 AM »
Yeah, sorry bobman37 if I posted so stupidily.

Nah. Your post was just stating your opinion, but to me it sounded a little... iono... sounded like you were stating facts.

Tamagotchi, Dogz, etc.
Not that I disagree with you, it was just a bad example.

Ah. Too right. Ah well. =/

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 04:59:34 PM »
Forgot, Double Dash is the only GC sport game worth $
yeah. MKDD was fun, especially the co-op.

and about mario party games... they released WAY too many. nine almost similar games is just dumb. If they wanted to make more than one, they should done one per console. plus the new ones' (5-7) games are boring, and the storyline they pathetically put in there was too kidish.

I wonder if nintendo will release more rated M games for the revolution like they said they will...
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 05:07:26 PM »

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 05:10:44 PM »
Isn't that a combination of SMB2 and 3?

To join the arguement, I certainly agree Mario games are going downhill, mainly because "cool" people think blowing things and people up is cool, which is, dare I say it, not good. Because people think Mario isn't a Vice City character or some guy in a Mortal Kombat game, they just go "meh" and load up on the PS2 and XBOX games.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 06:02:58 PM »
No.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 06:10:26 PM »
By the look of it, it's an SMA4 eReader card level.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2006, 07:07:08 PM »
I wouldnt expect mario to blow stuff and people up. (that would be weird!) just that theres too many spin offs coming out these days compaired to actuall adventure games.

Im glad they're making an sidescroll platform mario game for the ds after all these years. especially a coop one!
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 08:21:47 PM »
I wouldnt expect mario to blow stuff and people up.
Ever play Smash Bros.?

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2006, 09:12:55 PM »
yes of course!
i ment more like using bombs and blowing up people into pieces. you dont see that in super smash bros...
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2006, 11:46:46 PM »
I'd hope not. *Shudders*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 06:36:27 AM »
Well, there are bombs in SMB2US, although that wasn't originally a Mario game, so I don't know if that would count.
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 02:55:43 PM »
Hmmm.... I dunno, they're all cool. Probably because I think Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, & Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island are extremely overrated compared to other games. I think people who aren't very familiar with at least most Mario games are more used to those kinds. Those are the ones I seem to always hear about the most, anyway. I'm just throwin' guesses.
SIG VIOLATOR

Print