Print

Author Topic: 6 things you can't live without on a daily basis  (Read 8441 times)

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« on: September 07, 2006, 11:25:21 PM »
What six things can't you live without on a daily basis?

1. My wallet. Money and license. Need I explain more?
2. My car. I can't leave home without it for obvious reasons.
3. Pencils and a legal pad. Every time I go to class I need these.
4. The newspaper. I read this during down time--local, business, and especially sports (I can't go a day without reading my baseball and football news).
5. Breath mints or gum. I'm OCD about this stuff.
6. A polo shirt. For some reason I seem to wear one every day. I change if I work out or something but nine times out of ten I wear one. 85% are from Abercrombie & Fitch, the others are usually Polo Ralph Lauren.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 11:49:52 PM »
1. Air.
2. Food.
3. Water.
4. Oh, wait, you don't mean, like... Ohhh.

1. CD Player (soon to be GBA Movie Player). Protects me from the rap played on the bus.
2. At least 50 cents, with which to buy a sweet sweet cup of Mr. Pibb. Not Dr Pepper, but at least my school is pro-Coke and not pro-Pepsi like every other facility.
3. Patience. I sit by a total moron in biology who says the obvious over and over and over... "You're fat, you know?" Yeah, I knew that in 5th grade. =P Fortunately I have enough patience to have a doctor working for a week straight.
4. Gum. I have found that I only can't chew it in Spanish and geometry... Dentyne Ice doesn't crumble up like most gum, it's easier to hide on the roof of the mouth.
5.  My computer. I need something to amuse me, and while I don't play Nintendo every day I have perfect #tmk attendance ('cept when I have an excuse).
6. Oh, strict personal dress code counts? Good, I was looking for a #6. Shorts and a t-shirt. I cannot wear jeans, ever. No. I also don't own a long-sleeved shirt. I have a sweatshirt I got for Christmas last year, and it's pretty much the only clothing-type thing I've ever gotten for Christmas and worn... but I obviously don't need that now. In mid-late November when the fog creeps in I start using it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 04:01:47 AM »
Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus.  About 99% of the mass of the human body is made up of just those six elements.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 09:07:37 AM »
Yeah, but I bet the other 1% is important enough so that you'd die without it.

And I guess AbercrombieBaseball's username is explained.  That's kind of funny!  Anyway, here's my list.  I only have five; I guess I don't need as much as most people do:

• A Computer:  So I can send my daily e-mail to Ann Landers.
  • 3 tsp. of high to profanely high quality caviar:  It's been my ritual for years to have two spoons right when I wake up and one as the last thing I taste before retiring.
  • A fresh pair of socks, straight out of the pack:  I never wear the same pair twice.  The old ones go to Goodwill.
  • One, pure, white pearl (size is insignificant--and they're really not as rare as people think):  I crush this in a glass of vinegar and drink the solution.  It's supposed to help longevity.
  • One thousand US dollars:  (miscellaneous expenses)
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM »
Hmm, let's see here. *Mr.Melee turns on his brain*

- Nintendo DS: Can't go anywhere without it, can't you? (except Cedar Point).
- mp3 player: I NEED my music.
- My Nintendo "Byte Me" wristband
- Watch. Especially in school, where everyone's always asking me, "What time is it?"
- Khaki pants. Like BP said, I can't wear jeans either. Just too uncomfortable. Khakis ROXOR (the ones with pockets, not the dressy kind)
- Me. I can't leave without me. It's just, not me! I need to be...me.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 03:41:27 PM »
1. Cell phone. It just dosn't feel right with out it.
2. Computer. I don't know why, but I don't feel right without using it for at least 1 hour each day.
3. Xbox, Gamecube, and Nintendo DS. I need video gamessssss.
4. Call of Duty. It's pretty much the only game I ever play now (along with Super Smash Bros. and Super Mario War).
5. TV. I need another way to releive bordom.
6. Food. If I don't have it, I starve.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 03:54:21 PM »
On a daily baisis? Well, of course I need air and water, but here are some material things.

1. Water! I hate drinking soft drinks.
2. Weights. They help me relieve the day's tension.
3. Hat. My hair is quite ugly.
4. Drawing skills. School would be even more boring without it.

I also need family and friends of course. I guess that's about it, besides Mario.

EDIT: I can't live without God either.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:59:41 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 04:23:16 PM »
1. Soft Drinks
2. Computer
3. TV
4. Video Games
5. The hatred of school
and 6. Mario
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:25:01 PM by coolkid »
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 04:38:36 PM »
1. All of you guys.
2. My DS.
3. Anticipation for Wii.
4. Kingdom of Loathing.
5. Sleep.
6. Saying :S in #tmk.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 04:47:52 PM »
1. Groan about people saying :S in #TMK in its own line.
2. My computer.
3. My VOICE! I'm dying, here!
4. Running to avoid walking.
5. Chocolate milk.
6. Chocolate.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 05:10:14 PM »
1.* Now talking in #tmk
* Topic is 'TheMushroomKingdom.net | !rules | !stats (Aug '06)'
* Set by Deez|away on Fri Sep 01 20:06:46
<SolidShroom> :S
EDIT:
* Solidmushroom Smacks his head
I FORGOT ABOUT SOLID SNAKE! ;_; and since people put four things down, I shall put Seven! I'm more high maintainance than you guys.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 05:44:03 PM by solidmushroom »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 06:52:16 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 12:57:20 AM »
Well, I'd put up a small list of loli-converting girls but that's no fun so....

1. TV. Cuz' I need to be entertained.
2. DS. Cuz' I need an escape from my reality.
3. Soda. Cuz' I need daily intakes of sugar to keep me going and possibly screw up my health in the future.
4. Watch. Too bad it's wrist strap fell off and is now lost. I have to depend on the wall clocks now. Ugh.
5. Clothes. No one wants to see me naked just as I don't want to be walking around naked.
6. Wikipedia. Pretty much the one place that holds the answers to all my questions.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 03:36:45 PM »
~ Food, and lots of it! :D
~ My art. I'll need it to make a living later in life!
~ POKEMON. I FREAKIN' LIVE OFF POKEMON.
~ MUPPETS. DITTO. Not the Pokemon Ditto(here), just saying that it's the same reason as I need Pokemon.
~ Hugs. :3
~ Silliness! XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 08:59:23 PM »
1) The internet.
2) Nintendo.
3) Television.
4) Bionicle.
5) Love.
6) Oxygen.

Um... I think that's about it. I'll edit my post if I think of something better to add.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print