Print

Author Topic: the anti-any tv show story  (Read 2114 times)

« on: December 29, 2003, 10:20:56 PM »
Here you may dis any tv show but you must say which tv show youre "antiing".

I'll start:
              Anti pokemon
I kidnapped a picachu, drained its electricity into a battrey (whiched killed it) and used its power to play video games in a forest.

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 02:08:57 PM »
Dude,there's already a thread for anti Pokemon.Anyways the next one is anti-Survivor.I hired Saddam Hussien to nuke the island where survivor takes place and all the people on there die.

Visit Maddox.xmission.com it''''''''s cool and stuff.
and Remember kids,don''''t call me gringo or f**kin beaner.
Quote of the week:First of all, I don''t even know what this is. If it''s supposed to be a dog, then it''s the sh*ttiest dog I''ve ever seen. F
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 04:15:25 PM »
Anti-Robot Jones

First, I slashed all the humans who were in this crappy shows head off. Then, I injected all the robots with a deadly computer virus. 'Nuff said.

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 11:09:32 PM »
Anti McDonalds commercial

I incinerated anyone who has ever sang "I'm loving it"  in a commercial.  Then, I hired Bowser to torch the lyrics, so no one could sing them again.

And now you know, the rest of the story.

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 07:59:06 PM »
Anti-Dragon Tales

Max and Emmy get burned and the dragons get cut up.

You''re one of THEM!!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2004, 07:53:50 PM »
anti nick jr shows i take a bassoka and start killing nick jr and its little pecker headed friends

nintendo rules mircosoft sucks
nintendo rules mircosoft sucks

Print