Print

Author Topic: i'm making mario flash,any ideas?  (Read 9857 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2004, 05:17:04 AM »
Cool! Try searching TMK's WAV section for SFX. Or you can contact me; I have many sounds from LM.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 5/2/2004 8:57:31 AM

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2004, 12:38:49 PM »
Did anyone else notice whats funny about the title of this thread?

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2004, 03:23:22 PM »
o_0 That's weird.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2004, 03:26:17 PM »
Please do not post your flash on Newgrounds. Oh and maybe you could make it like at the end bowser admits he planted the berries and mind controlled them with it.

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2004, 03:29:10 PM »
What does that have to do with the storyline?

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2004, 04:48:12 PM »
Can't wait for the final product!

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2004, 11:50:05 PM »
done.

(insert signature here)

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2004, 05:02:13 AM »
Yay! Are you going to ask Deezer and submit?

I need some yarn, to make a wick- I''m saving up all my earwax to make a candle.

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2004, 07:40:36 AM »
I agree with luigifan.  Please don't submit this to Newgrounds.  That site has SO MUCH BAD STUFF.  Submit it to flashplayer.com instead.  That site is better.  Much, much better.

And please post a link here too.  I'd like to see your flash. :)

Bozone, n.:

The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2004, 02:13:00 PM »
I'd like to, too. I like to see what a story of mine has become. :)

I need some yarn, to make a wick- I''m saving up all my earwax to make a candle.

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2004, 11:53:23 AM »
can you wait a little bit longer,cuz i did that toad thing with joe's computer,and joe went vacation in to Lappi,so just wait a week or maybe longer.

(insert signature here)

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2004, 07:59:56 PM »
Well, that's life.

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2004, 03:22:52 AM »
Actually, the real reason why you shouldn't post it on Newgrounds is the fact that most of its viewers and members are big, fat, perverted losers who don't know a quality amateur Flash when they look at it!!
Therefore, your movie will likely be 'Blammed' if it gets a score lower than 1.50/5.00!!!

('Blam' is a Newgrounds term for automatically terminating any form of crappy Flash files, because Newgrounds only accepts high quality Flash! What can you do? Newgrounds is probably the most popular Flash archive on the internet!)

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2004, 04:31:35 AM »
Yes, don't put it there. Submitting something to Newgrounds is like giving yourself into the Hall of Shame.

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2004, 12:00:09 PM »
do any of you guys have own home page? i could post it there...

(insert signature here)

Print