Print

Author Topic: Things That Drive Me Nuts  (Read 71846 times)

« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2004, 09:04:32 AM »
I can't believe one of my first ever topics got more than 100 posts! And as Quagmire would say.... "Alllllllllrrrittttttte!"

-People who, when blowing their nose, sound like baby elephants

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2004, 10:37:34 AM »
BRRRREEEEEEEEUUUUUURRRRRTTT!!  *sniff* Oh, excuse me (I'm sure none of us saw that one coming).  Yes, congratulations, boomstix.  You made a great topic where people can come in a whine all day to annoy other people and keep it going.  I only hope that some day I can make a topic that will last as long as yours can.  And, Luigison I think I will check out that Rubes comic some time.  But anyway... it's list time!

- My brother (how do you like me now, bro?  Huh?  Huh?)
- People who think that insanely stupid stuff is funny (I’m talkin’ out-of-this-world stupid here)
- The millions of blank video tapes around my entertainment system that my family never uses
- “There is an update to the Yahoo! Companion.  It will take a few seconds to install.  Would you like to update now?” x infinite
- Movies with dumb Star Wars parodies like sword fights with glowing swords and the buzzing sounds or “I am your father” lines (excpet for the Fairly Odd Parents movie where Darth Vader threw Jar Jar Binks off the bridge : )... I don’t know why I watched that movie but it was funny)
- Celebrity gossip (who... cares?!?!)
- When people keep going in and out of of the house while I’m upstairs and I can hear the door slamming over and over and over and over...
- Trying to figure out how to turn a passive sentence into an active sentence by getting rid of those “to be” verbs (boy does my schoolwork reek!)
- The fact that no one has made a Mario anime when it’s the longest-running game series ever
- The people who ruined the Battlefield Earth movie (and don’t get me started on SMB!)
- My printer, which prints extremely fast in an annoying way, crumples up the last page by sucking it in wrong if you don’t grab it, and sometimes smears the ink
- When I try to look through the scope of a gun or binoculars and I can see the reflection of my long eyelashes
- When those guys in black suits flash me whenever I see something that looks just a little bit... huh?  What was I talking about again?

Before I forget I have to ask this.  Did anyone see Conan last night?  That was one of the funniest episodes ever!  Triump interviewed voters, Frankenstein dressed up as Spiderman, a baseball screamed it's head off after being hit, and a newly-installed camera on the floor ("crotch cam") stared straight up Conan's pants!  Ha ha!  That was almost as funny as when they showed a movie clip of Day After Tomorrow mixed with the Beach Boy's song "Two girls for every boy".  Heh... okay just ignore me right now.

Gotta jump higher!  Higher!  Higher, higher!  Mario X!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/24/2004 7:54:59 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2004, 10:56:13 AM »
My Yahoo! Companion updated fine.

- Lexmark (This is the third printer/scanner that doesn't work right.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2004, 05:47:50 PM »
- People who chew with their mouths open
- So many movies today are aimed towards kids and premature teenagers

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2004, 06:59:38 PM »
- Forums with distracting signatures or icons:

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2004, 07:04:05 PM »
~- "wierd"

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 10/23/2004 6:05:45 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2004, 07:10:09 PM »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2004, 09:34:39 PM »
~The fact that Yoshisaurus Rex doesn't know how to spell "Vader"
~The fact that Yoshisaurus Rex doesn't know that guys can have long eyelashes, and do so frequently
~The fact that Yoshisaurus Rex doesn't know the Beach Boys did that song, not the Beatles

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/23/2004 8:35:51 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2004, 02:03:58 AM »
-  That Luigison's example wasted minutes of my day as I was locked in a trance watching it

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2004, 09:57:49 AM »
This would should waste considerably less time:

Unless you wait for Metal Mario, then it will take a real long time.

Edited by - Luigison on 10/24/2004 4:25:18 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2004, 04:25:28 PM »
I like all the cool moves of Karl in that icon thing.  I wish I could do an au batido on a bicycle to dodge a missile.  It would come in handy in oh so many of my ninja escape maneuvers.  Plus I wish I had a bike.

Most good judgement comes from experience.  Most experience comes from bad judgement.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2004, 07:34:29 PM »
Here are some annoying things that i've had to face recently.

-Doing one jump one day during a volleyball game which tears your knee and your kneecap slides out and you're rushed to hospital and can't continue in any sports for the rest of the year, and you have to walk on crutches for 2 weeks and it's just fun to get around.

-When you go to a party and someone becomes a dumb person (there's a better word), and starts ruining your good time because of their "under the influence" state gives them depression.

-When your dumb teacher gives you crappy marks even though you're determined to get into university and you're trying harder than you've ever tried.

-When one of your girl friends talks about themselves 24/7.

-The way MuchMusic favours Usher and Avril Lavigne when they totally suck, and they totally ignore good bands like Out of Your Mouth, The Darkness, and Jet.

-When you can't drink at parties because of your **** knee injury is keeping you out of trouble, because you'll know you'll do something stupid.

-When you go to teach (as assistant) in the morning and one kid won't give you back your pen even though you asked him a million times.

-The way the offspring and marilyn manson were declared "not hot" on hot or not, when we all know that they are both on fire!

-When you are forced to start avoiding getting a girlfriend so that you can focus on training to be a teacher.

-There's more!

« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2004, 10:56:34 PM »
- Not posting here for quite some time.

Q:  What is a dyslexic agnostic insomniac?
A:  Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2004, 09:01:48 AM »
Well excuse me for being a retard, Chup.  I'm very sorry (not).  I just made a few dumb typos while typing all that and I never noticed that most guys have longer eyelashes (don't ask how I didn't know that).  But I don't mind if people make fun of me... because I actually learned something today!  Luigison, thanks for the link to Rubes comics.  Holy cow, were those ever funny!  RTB, I hope things go better for ya soon, dude.  Sounds really rough.

Sorry to ask this old question again but... did anyone see The Revolution of Video Games last night???  I saw part of it completely by chance because I couldn't fall asleep (and I could FEEL the show on TV) and then I just flipped channels and when I went to PBS... Woah dude!!  I finally get to see this!  I heard about it advertised on a web site but never thought I'd actually see it.  And now... yahoo!  I did!  It was definitely one of, if not the, greatest show on PBS and I learned a few interesting facts (but why did they have to skip over SMB3 when that is the greatest game ever?!)  Since I got really tired at midnight I taped the rest before I fell asleep and am going to watch it soon.  I can't wait!  This weekend has been so much fun (Friday: funny Conan, Saturday: relatives come over to my house for target practice and clay pigeon shooting, Sunday: Mario, Sonic, and Miyamoto on PBS).  What more can ya ask for?

Today is the day that I officially become a man.  I will give up my old ways and trade them in for the more mature way of life... I will live a longer and more purposeful life and try to make the right decisions... and I will fully accept my responsiblity as an adult to do whatever is required of me.  Today is the day... I switch from briefs to boxers.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/25/2004 8:08:18 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2004, 07:15:19 PM »
BTW, let's try to get at least 200 things on my 'Acceptance List", m'kay?
I can't believe how good it feels to filter all my negative-ness into words and then spit thenm out onto this forum.

-When families just stick plain old pumpkins out near their doors. I just want to know, what's the point of the pumpkin if it doesn't have something on it?
-When people say "don't ask", because of course then you're going to ask

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Print