Print

Author Topic: Lyrics  (Read 2298 times)

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« on: May 24, 2008, 09:38:06 PM »
I'm not sure if theres a topic like this already, but what the Hey, I'm putting it up. If you know the lyrics to any song (A clean song, you know the rules in this forum) just post up the lyrics to the song up on nyah. So, yeah. I currently don't know any right now, but I will soon!
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 10:18:19 PM »
There is a topic that's this already.
That was a joke.

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 10:21:05 PM »
Can you direct me to the topic?
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »
My thread:

http://themushroomkingdom.net/board/index.php?topic=10323.0

It's pretty old... but I'm glad someone wants to post there again! (and amazed someone remembered it existed)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 06:33:27 PM »
Why is it in Forum Games?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 10:01:53 PM »
I dunno... I guess I didn't think there was anything "(General) Chat"-related to just posting song lyrics. I mean, if you want it moved...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print