Print

Author Topic: Walkin' on Sunshine  (Read 39003 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »
So... CrossEyed7 makes a huge ridiculous post and you lock the topic? Block him for god's sake.
Hey, you're the one who didn't want the meme discussion to end. I again draw the attention of the court to:
...and ending the argument altogether is the solution?

Besides, there were some semi-topical sentences at the bottom of my post if you stuck around till the end.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 03:04:28 PM »
I wasn't talking about meme discussion, I was referring to PL's policy of basically saying "Ok guys you can't change each others entire view points so you should probs stop arguing." What he was talking about was irrelevant to me at the time.

Either way, the last thing I expected was for you to mock me in Caps Lock.
"it's always the present"

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:16 PM »
Policy? Hey, if you guys wanna continue arguing about memes, be my guest. I just get tired of people calling something that brings me joy stupid/unfunny/the death of humor/etc.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:05:26 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »
I've got issue with three things here: The fact that this topic could get derailed so hard by one (actually reasonably funny) reference, Weegee trying so hard to look like a kewl ironic edgy internet hipster by blinding us with his knowledge of memes every three feet, and the fact that you folks are so unwilling to just make a frickin' seperate topic.

Also,

stupid/unfunny/the death of humor/etc.

That was me (at least the DOH part), and I sand by that opinion.
every

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2009, 03:25:23 PM »
I "sand" by my opinion that you're wrong.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »
...Glorb, you mean that I'm not a kewl ironic edgy internet hipster? ;~;

Well, if anyone actually has comments pertaining to this thread's original subject, you'd might as well speak now or forever hold your posts.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print