Print

Author Topic: Use new Oxi Clean, and the Billie Mays is Dead!  (Read 12224 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »
Maybe we'll all feel better if everything somehow ties together. How about this: Long ago, there was a love triangle between Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and Billy Mays. One day, unprovoked but plenty angry, Mays lashed out at Jackson with a blast of OxiClean, bleaching the latter's skin. Jackson was furious, but bided his time for many years, finally retaliating when he sabotaged Mays' plane last Wednesday. Exhausted from the effort, Jackson swiftly succumbed to a heart attack.

Meanwhile, Ed McMahon stood by and watched.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 06:16:38 AM »
Amazing.  It all makes sense now.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 07:46:13 AM »
It was all a plot by David Carradine.
every

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 12:30:14 PM »
 And Johnny Carson became a zombie just to yell at Jay Leno for not helping Bernie Mac when he got destroyed in his Transformer while fighting space vikings. How's THAT for a story, huh? :D
Sometimes, I think Mario represents the 60s, but with italians.

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009, 03:27:22 PM »
I was pretty sad to hear that he died.  Me and my best friend used to always go around school saying "Billy Mays is my idol." to random people.  We were also thinking of making a shirt that had him on it from thefabric glue commercial shouting in quotes "Can withstand storm force winds!!!".
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 09:52:24 PM »
What in the world is going on here? This is unbelievable, another celebrity...gone.

Rest in peace, Billy Mays.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 07:49:00 PM »
Just so y'all know, the following are not dead:

-Rick Astley
-Natalie Portman
-George Clooney
-P. Diddy
-Jeff Goldblum
-Harrison Ford
-Miley Cyrus
-Britney Spears
-Ellen DeGeneres
-Louie Anderson

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »
...At least until David Carradine gets his way. By the way, doesn't Paul McCartney belong on that list? Just sayin'.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 09:22:55 PM »
That was a list of the celebrities who, in the current frenzy of celebrity deaths, have had death rumors circulating concerning them.

Now, for the lighter side of things:

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »
I read that he also has a son and daugter. And I feel sorry for them if they overhear someone cracking a Billy Mays joke. Geez, you guys, show some respect for the deceased.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 01:02:12 AM »
From about a year ago:

I don't know, I think Billy Mays would make a good Mario. Facial hair; about the right body type; loud, excited voice.

Now he'll never get to play him in the sequel to the SMB movie.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 01:23:17 AM »
Upon hearing this, Vince had no choice but to ice Billy. As for Mario, at least there's still Ken Davitian:

FBM certainly has a respectable point, but the awesome images are just... so... there. ;~;

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 09:04:06 AM »
Quote from: CrossEyed7
Yeah, I feel kind of awkward posting this picture now.

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »
Well, that image can also somehow be considered a tribute to their respective legacies... right?

Why does Ed McMahon look more like John McCain?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 10:45:12 AM »
I almost got a Joe Biden vibe, really.

Print